By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Help me please

I just at a lot, turned fat and turned it into muscle in like 6 weeks. Everyones body is different though.

Around the Network
Tankman said:
Bowflex?? That is for wimps. You need to lift free weights if you want true mass. Also, some machine weights are also really good for mass. But free weights should be Number 1

that isn't true. Bowflex just isn't for massive muscle building. It is a cross between weight lifting and erobics (if you use it properly). I'm not a fan of it, but there is nothing wrong with it for its intended use.

lol, I thought I pasted the article, but it seems I didn't. http://www.acaloriecounter.com/building-muscle.php

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Carbs and protein, carbs and protein. For protein I like lean meats like chicken and trimmed pork loin, the latter of which is great because you can get it really cheap if you trim it yourself. Eggs, of course, are also another big factor.

I've been using nothing but machine weights and I've managed to gain fifteen pounds in the past ten weeks or so - not a huge amount but it's very noticeable on my (very lean) frame.

And Hell, I've got a gluten intolerance, so I can't even eat pasta! I've just been inhaling rice the whole time.

Carbs and protein!

I been going to gym for the past 3 months (Averagly 3 times a week) but mostly spend my time with free weights and machines and it helped me gain muscle mass and strenght. I remember before I started I was borderline 64-65 kg last time I checked the scale which was 2 weeks ago. I weighed 75kg and feel alot healthier.

I think after taking the necessary supplements, carbs and protein the biggest factor is committment as gym can be really boring when you have no one to go with.

Now I feel refired to hit gym monday and tuesday now.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

When all else fails... use steroids.

That's what the athletes do.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

@ amp316

The only problem with this route is bitch tits and tiny testicles. With that said, I highly recommend it.