By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Edge Issue 209 Scores

Sweet. Glad to see a good score for Sin And Punishment, and god damned to bayonetta. My hype for that game is getting higher and higher. I didn't expect much from it, but it's getting very high marks and unexpectedly.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Dragon Age Origins is my game of the month....I bloody love it.

I agree it has a couple of probs and the textures on the 360 are pretty poor up close but a 5.

This is unreal. The textures are poor because the game is HUGE. The Dvd is bursting at the seams.

I've clocked 10 hours play time am totally enthralled and have only completed one major quest arc in the storyline.

Maybe they just didnt play it for long enough but for me its a solid 7 even with the graphical issues and the odd bug.

Its hard to play test a game like this to perfection so as with most games of this ilk you just deal with the bugs as you find them.

Edge used to be spot on for my idea of competent reviewing but since they lost their editor Margaret Robinson its gone to the dogs.