By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

A few weeks ago, but I played NSMBWii at a friend's house the other day. I unfortunately don't have many games for my Wii. :(

Around the Network

A couple days ago at my cousins' house, we all played Warioware for hours.. Such a fun game. As for my own Wii, I just beat Little King's Story and NSMB Wii recently and now I've been delving into Metroid Prime Trilogy and Muramasa, both played a few days ago.

Well, when Simon came over like 2 weeks ago I played it, but there are 3-6 month dry spells where I don't play it at all...

Yesterday, played Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Played a lot of Mario Kart again and i just liberated Daein in Fire Emblem (chapter 1) last night , im getting Guitar Hero 5 for Christmas so im gonna be playing this bad boy a lot.

Around the Network

Yesterday I played wii fit with the kids in the morning, later we played some NSMB, after they went to bed I played two solid hours of COD reflex.

Broke it out last night to play some Wii Sports, Punch Out!!, and Wii Play. Had a blast! The web browser is quickly becoming obsolete, though. That was one of my favorite features of the Wii.

Couldn't hit the gym so I slipped in MY Fitness Coach and got a good workout at least.

My son and his girlfriend were playing Guitar Hero 3 & 4 yesterday

Haha I love how this started out as a thread to say "I don't play my wii it collects dust" and has turned into everyone logging their play times, as for me I played it yesterday with friends.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Trying to sneak some Wii Fit and Brawl this morning, but mom's on a pre-Christmas cleaning frenzy right now, so.......