By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

I'm in a bit of a dilema, I just got ruin factory frontier and excitebots from the library but I'm having too much fun with cod4 wii and NSMB, so I don't really want to play them. If only I had more time.

Around the Network

yesterday

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

just now. i'm still playing nsmb wii. i'm in the last world trying to get the last few star coins. already got them on all the other worlds.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

2 days ago, i was playing balloon kid, what an ace game. brings me back to my younger days for sure.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

30 mins ago I was playing NSMB. I play my Wii pretty much every day now though. I have so many games I still have to get to beating as well.

Around the Network

I didn't get to play my Wii yesterday. Dust-Gathering Machine confirmed.

an hour ago, for some muramasa action

Psn: Shiro_TOV

Proud Nintendo Loyalist And A BIG JPRG Fan

Xenoblade: my best candidate for the best monolith rpg!!!

Counting Virtual Console games: Last week, Paper Mario.

Not counting VC games: Two weeks ago, Doc Louis' Punch-Out!! Or a month ago with The Conduit.

Last game I really enjoyed playing: No More Heroes, Q2 2008.

For the record, I have no interest in the new Mario game because NSMB on the DS just didn't appeal to me that much.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Two hours ago - EA Sports Active and Wii Fit Plus. I don't really call that playing though (well Wii Fit Plus I do, a bit), so - yesterday Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Today in the morning before going work, Super Mario Kart!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069