By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Worst Xbox Game of All Time?

Halo 3

Around the Network

Why do some people use threads like this to troll potential Game of the Year candidates? Gears of War, Halo 3, The Orange Box, Command and Conquer? C'mon. Even if you don't like the game/genre/console, you have to be able to acknowledge the quality as it relates to the competition, right? Personally, I hate Madden. I hate his games, too. Still, I know they're well made. I mean WTF, people? You're making yourselves look bad.

d21lewis said:
Why do some people use threads like this to troll potential Game of the Year candidates? Gears of War, Halo 3, The Orange Box, Command and Conquer? C'mon. Even if you don't like the game/genre/console, you have to be able to acknowledge the quality as it relates to the competition, right? Personally, I hate Madden. I hate his games, too. Still, I know they're well made. I mean WTF, people? You're making yourselves look bad.

I'm sorry, but Gears just plain sucked

tuscaniman said:
dsister44 said:
The worst one that I have played has got to be Gears of War

Crazy cause the worst game I've played for Playstation is Uncharted 2.

I haven't played Uncharted 2, but the first one sucked ass >.>

dsister, you are dead to me!

Around the Network

Sneak King.

Oh, you said WORST. Nevermind.

dsister44 said:

funny cause half life 2 is the worst console game along with command and conquer 3. i love the C & C series but 3 sucked. 

^I got to level 2 or three and a certain door wouldn't open even though I pressed the hidden button. I walked that stage for hours, looking for what I may have missed. Then, I resorted to youtube. I did exactly what the guy did and the door still never opened. That's why I hate Velvet Assassin.

elticker said:
dsister44 said:

funny cause half life 2 is the worst console game along with command and conquer 3. i love the C & C series but 3 sucked. 

I didn't play Command and Conquer 3, but I had a blast with Half-Life 2

enclave. It was a very linear hack n slash for the regular xbox. The worst 360 game has got to be nuts n bolts.

Also command and conquor and the orange box are multiplats