By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Worst Xbox Game of All Time?

dsister44 said:
The worst one that I have played has got to be Gears of War

Crazy cause the worst game I've played for Playstation is Uncharted 2.

Around the Network

Velvet Assassin. I was in Gamestop and I walked up to the register with this turd. The guy said "Hey, welcome to Gamestop and dude, don't buy Velvet Assassin".

"I know it sucks but I bought Bikini Samurai Squad and that got a 1/10. It was fun."

"Well, at least buy it used so that you can trade it in when it sucks.", he said. The second guy ran and got me a used copy. It was like he was getting me some seizure medication or something-such a sense of urgency! The first guy nodded and rang up the game.

I NEVER trade in games, no matter how shitty. It's all about building up the collection. About 3 days later, I traded in Velvet Assassin for Ghostbusters.

If you see this poorly animated, glitchy, broken game that is Velvet Assassin in a trash can, throw your garbage in a different trash can. Don't think. Just walk away.

Velvet Assassin is a special kind of shitty.

elticker said:
command and conquer 3 and The orange box(except portal)

Orange box on X360 is actually awesome. Not to be confused with PS3's though.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

dsister44 said:
The worst one that I have played has got to be Gears of War

Did the evil locust molest you again ?

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

worst game I have played is Kameo

Around the Network

Whacked! or Vampire Rain (Also on Ps3)

Chicago Enforcer on Xbox, the game didn't have a musical score.

Kabuki Warriors

the one i bought fifa worldcup on xbox was a rip off... as most of the fifa version other than the main game... mostly because it's like comparing a V8 with a 4 cylinder
another game i can't find the name it was taking place in ancient china... an action game inthe ninja gaiden style except bad... still on XBox

on 360 i actually selected more carefully my games... so i don't have really bad games... just some under my expectation like assassin's creed even if i think the game has potential... it became stale fast... burnout paradise campaign mode too... actually the real problem on some games on XBox 360 is the quality of the live gold experience...some games handle perfectly their multiplayer modes making them good games... but the solo is let down or just not on pare with the live mode.... some games I like I play them a lot live but never finished the solo which makes the cost of a new game a little hard to swallow on some titles..

If your game you list scored higher than a 7 you are fail