By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 NEW Characters of this Gen!! (Do YOU agree & What are yours)!

jonnhytesta said:
starcraft said:
Perhaps it's just because I have read the books for both series, but saying nothing of game quality, both Commander Shepard and Marcus Fenix have a lot more depth and intrigue to them than Nathan Drake.

buy a ps3

I did...some time ago.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

As I said, it is possible that my opinion is tainted because I know what is coming for Marcus. But that said, there is some intrigue about the man. Nathan Drake, much as he may be a character in an extremely good set of video games, is still a very regular and common sort of character. Bad guy with a good heart.

In any case, none of this changes the fact that Commander Shepard is most certainly (IN THE GAMES) fleshed out and developed far more than EITHER Marcus Fenix or Nathan Drake.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

CGI-Quality said:
Sorry guys, fixed my post...

You... didn't.

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

1. Fawful (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, Bowser's Inside Story) - "the mustard of your doom!" - that line alone is better than 99% of this gen's dialogue, "Oscar-worthy" or not
2. Elite Beat Agents - we danced so hard we fought off an alien invasion with the power of rock and roll
3. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) - unlike other losers who kill for honor or revenge or boring stuff like that, he's an otaku who collects mechs and has a kitten, and his only motivation for becoming the ultimate assassin is sex
4. GlaDOS (Portal) - best dialogue ever, would've been #1 if Fawful hadn't said "the mustard of your doom!"
5. The Beatles - the fucking Beatles man

We'll have to do this over when this gen is completely done, and see how/if our lists have changed. We can totally do last gen right now though. The best character of the entire last generation was hands down The King of All Cosmos.

CGI-Quality said:
Sorry guys, fixed my post...

YOu spelt Lightning Wrong!

You don't spell lightning like this -- "Mary Smith"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

5.Big Daddy
4.Damon Baird
3.Travis Touchdown
2.Augustus Cole
1.Brucie Kibbutz

The list that sight has is swagger then swag mayn. I mean damn those pips are as cold as ice.

I think lightning is a little too wet though darth. ;)

Its all about ermm Old SNAKE.

Yh that does count. he was only called snake back in the day so

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

5. Drebin 893
4. Altair
3. Cole Mcgrath
2. Nathan Drake
1. Nathan Hale

Ctrl-F Tali: Phrase not found
Ctrl-F Wrex: Phrase not found

Thread fail.

1) Morrigan from DA: Origins
2) Nathan Drake
3) Altair
4) Sheva

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !