By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SMG2 will break MW2's record

Fab_GS said:
Salesmast33r said:
By time of its release, Wii will have grown to maybe 60 - 80 million, which will help it gain the sales records. Stop crying, fanboys

LMAO then please explain why SMG didn't sell over 10m?

Was released in 2007 and ppl didnt know it would be so good and it still managed to sell 10M retrard

With install base of nearly 100mn (possibily ) and enormous hype and a follow-up to GOTY and score of 9.7 on GR, it will break records stop crying faggot accept ther fact

Around the Network
Salesmast33r said:
Fab_GS said:
Salesmast33r said:
By time of its release, Wii will have grown to maybe 60 - 80 million, which will help it gain the sales records. Stop crying, fanboys

LMAO then please explain why SMG didn't sell over 10m?

Was released in 2007 and ppl didnt know it would be so good and it still managed to sell 10M retrard

With install base of nearly 100mn (possibily ) and enormous hype and a follow-up to GOTY and score of 9.7 on GR

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reported.

I would say if SMG2 was in 2D.

this thread will be bumped once SMG2 is released, so be careful writing BS things.

SMG2 first day sales will surpass MW2, we're looking at 5 million +, even Halo 3 and GTA will be Pwn3d.

Salesmast33r said:
this thread will be bumped once SMG2 is released, so be careful writing BS things.

SMG2 first day sales will surpass MW2, we're looking at 5 million +, even Halo 3 and GTA will be Pwn3d.

Where do you get your numbers? They are pretty much all wrong. MW2 did 7 million day one and SMG didn't sell 10 million.

Around the Network
Salesmast33r said:

MW2 did 7 million on day one...

It'll sell alot of copies lifetime but i doubt it will break the 1st week record. If you havent noticed by now FPS are kinda the cool thing and MW is the king of them from a sales perspective. Mario as great and iconic as he is only lives on one console, that is infested with casuals. Casuals dont have to rush out and get the game now, they have ill get it when i get it mentality.

ioi said:
lol

It's official, Salesmast33r is factually wrong

You know I'm loved me some mario galaxy but I REALLY doubt this will happen.

In other words: NO

I will be renting SMG2.