By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Confirm 2 New Channels

Snesboy said:
cool48 said:
zackblue said:
THEY NEED MORE DS WII INTERACTIVITY!!!!!

YUP! And that is why SONY is better!

May I remind you that Nintendo already did that. It was Game Boy Advance to Nintendo GameCube connectivity. It was poorly done. Also, at least Nintendo is trying (but they should really release a 5GB HDD for Wii).

that was all wired and primitive.......and expensive. Not wifi tho, it should be much less of a hassel.

Were all lucky that noone cares about ps3/psp connectivity, because the stuff sony's doing them are pretty dam awesome.   Its a shame nintendo is underestimating ds/wii connectivity.

Around the Network
cool48 said:
zackblue said:

Sony has DS/Wii interactivity?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I remember someone blaming the Wii for Japanese TV ratings plummeting a few months back. Maybe te TV Guide Channel is a peace offering? =P

cool48 said:
Actually...

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/10/27/nintendo-finds-hard-drive-unnecessary/

First off I love the wii, but Nintendo ignorance in that article is just sickening.  His Ipod comparison is stupid.  I buy an Ipod with 20+ gigs. so I can put all my songs on it and listen to any song I want from any genre.  Has this man ever tried to do what he speaks of?  It just isn't fun deleting a game and then wanting to play it a week later.  And then having to go through the whole process of making sure you're cleaning up enough blocks and waiting for it to download.  

This is just so frustrating.  They were the same way with the gamecube and online.  They just deny that it's important even though everyone around them is screaming at them to just do this one simple thing...

cool48 said:

@ Snesboy,

I know that Nintendo already had the GBA and GC connectivity and I also agree that they are trying to get the DS and WII to connect, but the keyword is "trying" and not "accomplished".

In Pokemon Battle Revolution you import your Pokemon from your DS to your Wii and use the DS to select your moves.  The Wii Ware game Pokemon Farm lets you upload your Pokemon to the Wii for breeding and raising (not out yet).  The announced DS Demo Channel lets you download demos of DS games from your Wii to the DS.  I'd say they aren't doing too bad.

Around the Network
cool48 said:
zackblue said:

Absolutely!  I think all of us in this thread about sony would agree with you.  wait a minute...... 

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342