By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision wants online fees for Call of Duty!

Activision is evil. I hope EA revives Medal Of Honor next year.

Around the Network

360 fans shouldn't care. They already are fine with paying for live. And hey, why not pay to play a quality game. Am I right?

This is the exact reason why I have never played online MMOs with the exception of Diablo 2, and now they are trying to push it on console gamers.

PS3 Trophies

^Diablo II isn't an MMO.

Do you think people will accept this? I think they will!

dobby985 said:

^Diablo II isn't an MMO.

Close enough. But you get what I meant. I never played Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, WOW or any of those kind of games because of online fees. I'm not going to pay for an online service, a game, xbox live, and a subscripiton for a game, and even possible dlc on top of that.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
dobby985 said:

^Diablo II isn't an MMO.

Close enough. But you get what I meant. I never played Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, WOW or any of those kind of games because of online fees. I'm not going to pay for an online service, a game, xbox live, and a subscripiton for a game, and even possible dlc on top of that.

I play WoW every now and then. But I would never pay for Call of Duty.

You wouldn't pay for any DLC? Some DLC is worth it you know?

Around the Network

Fuck Activision.

4 ≈ One

it's official.....when i get back from work i have to write a "wtf is happening with gaming this generation" thread

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Solid_Raiden said:
360 fans shouldn't care. They already are fine with paying for live. And hey, why not pay to play a quality game. Am I right?

This is the exact reason why I have never played online MMOs with the exception of Diablo 2, and now they are trying to push it on console gamers.

paying for live and a gameing fees are 2 diffrent things.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Well, they're sure making some progress with Modern Warfare 2 and Starcraft 3. . .

Activision is bad for gaming. MW1.5 was not worth $60 to begin with.