By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Operating System Market Share for September, 2007

Vista is quite large already. Surprising.

I used Leopard today - Vista is SO far behind.. it actually sucks how bad it is.

Around the Network
OriGin said:

I used Leopard today - Vista is SO far behind.. it actually sucks how bad it is.
I have a triple boot system with XP pro, Gentoo, and Vista.....I think I've only used Vista once or twice since I installed it...

OriGin said:

Vista really sucks... Even as a Windows it sucks. Propably the worst OS i have ever used.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Changing your browser agent has nothing to do with wine. It just changes what the browser reports as the OS and Browser being used. Many use this to get past sites that block certain Operating Systems and/or Browsers for ONLY tech support reasons. The setup would work but they are artificially blocking users and this is such a problem that KDE's browser Konqueror has a built in browser agent switcher.

KohlyKohl said:
Changing your browser agent has nothing to do with wine. It just changes what the browser reports as the OS and Browser being used. Many use this to get past sites that block certain Operating Systems and/or Browsers for ONLY tech support reasons. The setup would work but they are artificially blocking users and this is such a problem that KDE's browser Konqueror has a built in browser agent switcher.

Oh, I didn't know konqueror could do that. The only site that I know of that is picky like that is MS's site....there are more?

edit: Haha, I just started up konqueror and found it - that's so cool! 

Around the Network

go Mac OS! I can't wait for Leopard to be delivered to me =D