By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phantasy Star 0

sega4life said:
Xxain said:
WTF...ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!??????

Around the Network

Lol it's amazing me how many people haven't realized it's out.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

It's another game on the list of "Want it, but don't have time," right next to Modern Warfare Reflex

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I want this game bad. I put in a good 400 hrs OFFLINE with the GC game. Too bad I have too many other DS games to play.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

im waiting for mine in the mail since i dont have time to go to a store and buy it.

Around the Network
Xen said:
sega4life said:
Xxain said:
WTF...ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!??????

Where have you guys been finished this game last year.

kirballs1 said:

in the u s of a without imported copies.

kirballs1 said:

Was not willing to import. But I was willing to wait for English voice + text. It makes it all worthwhile in the long run for me. But glad to see another PS0 owner!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"