By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 net browser is a joke..

jesus kung fu magic said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol garnett.

anyway, i used it for youtube, yahoo, facebook, yahooanswers, twitter. and they all work well, gamespots video streaming always suck imo anyway.

PS3's browser is fine imo, but if you have a laptop it'd be better to use that, but the true crap browser is the fucking PSP, i love my PSP but damn... that browser...

I had to use the psp browser for like 3 days.......psp almost broke because I threw it against a wall because of how unbelievably slow it was and how many sites it could access.

PSPtube was alright to use though........

ha gald someone agrees with me, nearly all my psn friends that have iphones and crap say PSP has the better browser, i never owned one but god-forsaken thee' because theres no way anything can be as bad as the PSP is at browsering.

Clarity of thought though... what is PSPtube exactly?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol garnett.

anyway, i used it for youtube, yahoo, facebook, yahooanswers, twitter. and they all work well, gamespots video streaming always suck imo anyway.

PS3's browser is fine imo, but if you have a laptop it'd be better to use that, but the true crap browser is the fucking PSP, i love my PSP but damn... that browser...

I had to use the psp browser for like 3 days.......psp almost broke because I threw it against a wall because of how unbelievably slow it was and how many sites it could access.

ha gald someone agrees with me, nearly all my psn friends that have iphones and crap say PSP has the better browser, i never owned one but god-forsaken thee' because theres no way anything can be as bad as the PSP is at browsering.

You friends , no offense , are clinically insane........using a psp browser is like going back to the early 1990's......just in handheld form.

Psptube is an app that allows the psp to access youtube , veoh etc.       It still needs to work on somethings but its getting there.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I use it to visit movie and tv stream sites, and go fullscreen on my TV. Its nice like that. If only i could have all websites integrated with its own space, for a small fee ofc. :(((

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol garnett.

You friends , no offense , are clinically insane........using a psp browser is like going back to the early 1990's......just in handheld form.

Psptube is an app that allows the psp to access youtube , veoh etc.       It still needs to work on somethings but its getting there.

way ta say it, insanity at its finest. how to get app please tellz mez sir donut. :)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol garnett.

way ta say it, insanity at its finest. how to get app please tellz mez sir donut. :)

You need a hacked psp.......

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol garnett.

You need a hacked psp.......

:o nvm im to lazy to deal with that, thanks though.

@serap

NP......but you should really look into hacking your psp , get a friend to do it for you or something.

Through the big gaming slump that was these past 2 years, a hacked psp really gives you entertainment with emulators.

@serap

NP......but you should really look into hacking your psp , get a friend to do it for you or something.

Through the big gaming slump that was these past 2 years, a hacked psp really gives you entertainment with emulators.

i had a chance actually he works at gamestop and offerd to do it for $10 but i hear there are risks... i know there is a risk in everything we do, but i hear if something happens (godforbid) to the PSP sony wont fix it if its hacked. -.-

I have my homepage set to youtube, and I use it to listen/watch music videos in the background of doing something.

Sony should have done what Nintendo did and bundle a version of Opera because even though Sony may think they save money because they have their own browser, it costs a lot to maintain it and keep it up-to-date.

The PS3 browser is slowly becoming more and more unusable in my opinion.