By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unchated 2 or Modern Warfare 2 ?

I have money to only buy one, Which one? I'm a big fan of FPS and third personal shooters, I'm looking something graphically with "holy shit" moments, let me know your comments of both games.

Around the Network

Buy U2, torrent MW2. The cost of one, but you get both!

MW2 because it has more replay value but uncharted is also good.

tedsteriscool said:

great advice lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

skipo said:

I have money to only buy one, Which one? I'm a big fan of FPS and third personal shooters, I'm looking something graphically with "holy shit" moments, let me know your comments of both games.

If your looking for holy shit graphics, then get U2. But if you like FPS and want replayability more get MW2.

Around the Network

get Uncharted 2 -- its a must have game, and should be GOTY. Then get MW2 later when you can afford it.

I say stick with Counter Strike and headshooting noobs ;)

tedsteriscool said:

i like this one lol

Uncharted 2 all the way.

Uncharted 2 all the way.