By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (11/2 – 11/8)

PRetty damn high for PS3. with Final Fantasy for Wii next week I wonder if this is the last time PS3 will be on top until FFXIII

Around the Network

lol. What happened to the "it's only 1 day" excuses last week?

PSP stop

I'm pretty sure that there is a Winning Eleven/PS3 bundle, so that should account for the PS3 boost. (There is a 360/WE bundle as well, but that probably won't affect the 360 sales too much)
http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item60372.html

Wow, at the Go, it's doing terrible...3000 sales should probably be more than double the Go sales.(I'm guessing)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
I'm pretty sure that there is a Winning Eleven/PS3 bundle, so that should account for the PS3 boost. (There is a 360/WE bundle as well, but that probably won't affect the 360 sales too much)
http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item60372.html

Wow, at the Go, it's doing terrible...3000 sales should probably be more than double the Go sales.(I'm guessing)

Yeah.  PS3 bundles usually account for 10-20k, unless it's a huge bundle (like FFVIII ACC).

If those are real PSPgo numbers it flopped badly.

Around the Network
Edouble24 said:
PRetty damn high for PS3. with Final Fantasy for Wii next week I wonder if this is the last time PS3 will be on top until FFXIII

Crystal Bearers isn't going to push system sales.  It might have if it was getting a bigger promotional push (why is Kawazu going out of his way to say it isn't an RPG?!), and maybe Nintendo did a console bundle or something, but that's not happening.

Wii might be ahead of PS3, but if it happens it'll be more due to the lack of any incentive on the PS3 side than incentives Wii side.

PS3 UP AGAIN!!!

How suprising/sarcasm

As expected the PES BUNDLE was moving hardware

mM

My my those are some horrible PSPgo numbers. Japan usually eats up new hardwaremodels so this makes the sales of this one a huge flop.
PS3 is doing mighty good though so it´s not all bad for Sony.

Wii is doing ok but needs to perform better the forthcoming weeks. Will be exciting to see how New Super Mario Bros Wii will perform.

DS is and always will be the king of Japan this generation. All others are fighting for the scrambles that are left.

My bad feeling that the preview was wrong about the psp was right.

The pspgo is going to struggle to make 200k by the end of this year in Japan it seems.