By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics War: Modern Warfare 2 vs Bad Company 2

KillerMan said:
Easily BC2. Those MW2 pictures are bullshots. In motion BC2 looks a way better and it has fully destructible envinronment. I really don't know how anyone can say MW2 looks better. It just simply doesn't.

Hmm, IDK, as the devil's advocate I can say the BC2 shots are bullshots too.

I do wish there were some dissenting opinions in this thread... where we all the people who were saying that MW2 set a new bar in graphics and were on par with KZ2 or even UC2? I'll like to know if that means BC2 is the best looking console game according to their logic.

Around the Network

In motion Battlefield 2 looks better.

coolbeans said:
Character models look better for BC2 but everything else looks better in MW2 from those screens imo

Really? I thought the opposite.

Bumping this up because of a certain thread on the front page...

Which thread?

Around the Network

BC2 wins in my opinion

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

dsister44 said:
Which thread?

A similar thread about MW2 vs a console exclusive game...

BC2 is looking good. Might even consider getting it for PC to play online instead of getting MAG on PS3...

silicon said:
BC2 is looking good. Might even consider getting it for PC to play online instead of getting MAG on PS3...

And it'll have dedicated servers, unlike a certain other game =P

BFBC2 will be better on all fronts. How do I know this?

BF-style gameplay has always been better than CoD-style gameplay, and the visuals in the screens speak for themselves when it comes to graphics.

I LOVE ICELAND!