By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

Pyramid Head said:
please add me im kurt angle :)

also i have no friends, so im in need :)

Ok Kurt, here is mine and my name is VGC Car. (3052-4279-4089)

Around the Network

you will be added tonight at ten pm or so vgc car

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Hey Mr.Gian, when did you change your name? I wonder if there is enough room for me to be VGC RangerOne?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

I wanted to put VGC Carmen in red, but it would not fit.

I am planning on hosting another Saturday game at 6:00pm EST.

If you think you can make it, please post in this forum to let me know. Last week we kept changing between just over and just under 5 people, and that makes it hard to choose the type of game. If we get 5 or less confirmed, we will form a Party and go kick some butt for points. If we have more than 5 confirmed we will have Private matches with just our VGC buddies to pound on.

So far, I am confirmed, so that makes the grand total at 1.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Around the Network

Hah. Again, I'm 95% likely to be there.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

confirm me. I'll open the vgIM room a bit earlier than 6pm

Hopefully others will get on the IM too!!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

dear vgc car, sorry i bounced

can we play anything other than tdm

also i wish there was voice in this

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
dear vgc car, sorry i bounced

can we play anything other than tdm

also i wish there was voice in this

I wish there was voice chat as well.

I am adding you to my friends list. Perhaps you can join us today at 6pm EST for our weekly matches.

NNID = RangerOne