By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote: Your favorite Video Game franchise.

Gilgamesh said:

Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy, hard to decide

You have to pick one of them for your vote to count, no matter how hard it is

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

Yes name says one thing..... FINAL FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!

tehsage said:
Sorcery said:
Metal Gear Solid has never let me down, so it's my favorite. Sorry Zelda, you've just had too many let downs.

...wait.

-blinks-

Wow, it's still there.....Zelda...letdowns...what?

No seriously? Which Zelda game was a letdown? I enjoyed every one of them.

For me? The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass. TWW and TP were N64 games with new graphics (which isn't bad, just underwhelming), and Phantom Hourglass I think is a shitty game in general; blocky and ugly graphics, mundane locales, ship combat that's worse than a Sonic game on the same platform, an unresponsive control gimmick with few shining points, worst dungeon of all time, etc.

It's really no surprise to me that the large majority of Zelda fans have practically forgotten about PH, or rank it among the worst in the series, because the game sucks. To be honest I've passed on Zelda and moved on to Team ICO, I feel like they've become the better developer when it comes to adventure gaming. Even so, I feel like there's a dearth of good adventure games, too many RPG adventures, not enough straight up adventuring.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

....uhh....eehh...I'm going to saaay....

....I can't decide, there both such great franchises I can't bring myself to call one or the other better.

How about for me Final Fantasy .5 and Metal Gear Solid .5, that's works out right? :)

Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

....I can't decide, there both such great franchises I can't bring myself to call one or the other better.

How about for me Final Fantasy .5 and Metal Gear Solid .5, that's works out right? :)

Well... I would agree to it, but if I do, people will inevitably come in and vote like .1 to 10 different franchises >_<

How's this - Flip a coin, heads being MGS and tails being FF?

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

Well... I would agree to it, but if I do, people will inevitably come in and vote like .1 to 10 different franchises >_<

No I can't flip a coin XO

Hmmm well better leave me out of this competition then, I can't make up my mind. Both franchises has been so nice to me. Sorry for wasting post space :(

Metal Gear Solid

Gran Turismo

Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

Hmmm well better leave me out of this competition then, I can't make up my mind. Both franchises has been so nice to me. Sorry for wasting post space :(

Vote for the one with less votes. :)

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gilgamesh said:

No worries ^^ Come back and post later if you manage to decide between the two.