By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite anime?

Hmm well i read more mangas than watch anime. My fav animes are Deathnote and Naruto. I grew out of bleach, it became meh.

I would've said Slam Dunk too obviously, but i hate how they stopped before the national games, it just made the anime look empty. However manga wise, i'm still in love it

Around the Network

Dragonball Z, its still the coolest, most entertaining one out there.

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Rumbling Hearts, School Days, School Rumble are other favourites.

Why, Fist of the North Star, of course.

No DeathNote or One Piece love? i'm amazed

badgenome said:

Do you prefer when the people explode or when the guy makes a tank explode?

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:

Picking one is far too hard.

Eureka 7, Bokura Ga Ita, Bakemonogatori, Ouran High Host Club are definitely up there. I'm probably forgetting a few worthy contenders.

you like ouran.

you are officially better than 99% of the forum. :D

Bugrimmar, you're an anime fan? You should join the VGChartz Anime Club on MyAnimeList.com!

The forum there is dedicated to all sorts of anime discussion by fellow VGChartz members. We happen to be watching one of your favorites as a group at the moment - Great Teacher Onizuka. :D

Khuutra said:
badgenome said:

That scene ruled.

badgenome said:
Khuutra said:
badgenome said:

That scene ruled.

I think one of the best things about Fist of the North Star is that the hero (and pretty much all the important bad-asses) are these huge terrifying guys who look like they've been building their bodies toward being able to rip people in half. None of those effiminate rail-thin bags of androgyny for THIS series, no sir. If your bicep isn't at least as big as your ENORMOUS FIST, then you ain't getting anywhere in this show

ATATATATATATATATATATA

Khuutra said:
badgenome said:
Khuutra said:
badgenome said:

That scene ruled.

I think one of the best things about Fist of the North Star is that the hero (and pretty much all the important bad-asses) are these huge terrifying guys who look like they've been building their bodies toward being able to rip people in half. None of those effiminate rail-thin bags of androgyny for THIS series, no sir. If your bicep isn't at least as big as your ENORMOUS FIST, then you ain't getting anywhere in this show

ATATATATATATATATATATA

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd propose some hot, sweaty, big biceped lovemaking, but your avatar is so disapproving that I feel I've already been shot down.