By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How to run Snes games on PSP?

Falcon095 said:
I think it does as long as nobody post links with pirate stuff (I'm not sure about the GAF one..)

GAF is way stricter about piracy than VGC is. I'm sure it's fine.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Falcon095 said:
I think it does as long as nobody post links with pirate stuff (I'm not sure about the GAF one..)

GAF is way stricter about piracy than VGC is. I'm sure it's fine.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, All I did was post a link about PS1 Popsloader compatibility and I got a ban. The link I i posted had no information on how to pirate, just which games worked and how well. The link posted above has a lot more information then what got me a ban.

Well, if the site you linked to was as benign as you claim, then you didn't do anything wrong. If you look at the forum rules, posting links to roms/warez is bannable. There's nothing about CFW discussion, as that neogaf thread would primarily contain. Perhaps they thought the compatibility listing was something else, or the site you linked to had other content that was objectionable.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Nothing more then is in that thread above, there we're absolutely no roms or warez on the site cause it was a wiki, it was just information, information that anyone could find on google in 2 minutes. personally the restriction of information is something I don't agree in, I can see linking to downloads, but not just information on how to mod your PSP or what games will run on it.

All in all though, I would suggest just using google to find out how to run SNES games on a PSP or contact someone who knows how to do it rather then anyone posting information here in this thread.

OMG....lets NOT encourage this stuff..u want SNES games?..get a SNES or Virtual Console is available

Around the Network
Xxain said:
OMG....lets NOT encourage this stuff..u want SNES games?..get a SNES or Virtual Console is available <---------------------.................buuuuuuuuuuuut if ur set stone ask Euphoria...but refer to ^ 1st

What a wise answer..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Xxain said:
OMG....lets NOT encourage this stuff..u want SNES games?..get a SNES or Virtual Console is available <---------------------.................buuuuuuuuuuuut if ur set stone ask Euphoria...but refer to ^ 1st

That's a bit close minded, perhaps he owns a SNES and simply wants to play the SNES games he owns on his PSP. If he owns the game already should he be forced to buy it again?

Pretty sure you're not informed but we don't support warez here :P so I gotta lock your thread and tell ya not to ask about them on the forums, just read the rules page its there lol.

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000