By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past UNBOXING

man do u know how much a sealled copy sells on ebay. he could of made a big profit.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
man do u know how much a sealled copy sells on ebay. he could of made a big profit.

we are huge zelda fans, we want this shit for ourselves!

but youre right.

wait.. did he say in getting hard?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

The Ghost of RubangB said:
And hell yeah, I would've opened it too. I love collecting rare awesome untouched stuff, and then using it myself. It's the best feeling in the world. Much better than buying it and throwing it into a collection and never using it. I say eat on the good china my man! You only live once, unless you find a 1-up!

That map was really really awesome. I haven't seen that in forever. I used to love games that came with maps, and I'd put them on my wall and feel all special and badass. (I still feel that way actually, if anybody was wondering.)

Damn Rubang, I think I just found out why Grand Theft Auto IV is one of the highest rated games of all time. It does come with a map!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Awesome.

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
theprof00 said:
real gamers tear the plastic with their teeth

lol i do that, my friends a pansy though. not a real gamer. neither are you since you hate nintendo and they created gaming

well, you can't go around opening wii's with your teeth now can you?

That's rubbish. It would have been a lot better if it were in my hands.

But seriously,  I'm reeking with BITTER JEALOUSLY at the moment

AngelFire18 said:
wait.. did he say in getting hard?

lol, yes. youre lying if you didnt get hard watching the video.

yeah, i did get hard when i was opening it. it was just so SEXY. and i probably could have sold it for profit on ebay, but that didn't even cross my mind. such a perfect copy of a perfect game deserves a perfect file to hold for the rest of eternity.

you guys can judge me for opening it all you want, i'll rest easy with the satisfaction of knowing i have it and you don't. :)

^ heeeeeeell yaeya.

i have it too though =]