By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Graphics Showdown - Uncharted 2 vs MGS4 vs Killzone 2

Uncharted 2 is the best technically and it looks the best to me so I choose UC2

Around the Network

Uncharted2 > Killzone2 > MGS4

MGS4>>>>>>All

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

All jaw dropping in terms of visual but U2 takes it imo.

Metal Gear Solid 4 for me by just a little.

It gets the slight edge of being over a year old and still beating most new games. MGS4 > Uncharted 2 > KillZone 2.

Around the Network

All 3 look awesome, but easily Uncharted 2. Killzone 2 also looks as something special with its awesome lighting, post processing effects and character animations, but Uncharted 2 also provides more varied and detailed environments. MGS4 excells in more directive talents than Killzone 2, but not more than Uncharted 2.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Uncharted2 > Killzone2 >> MGS4

Killzone 2>Uncharted 2>MGS4
MGS4 never really impressed me. Sure, the characters looked great but the textures weren't that great from memory and both of the other games visually look superior.

Uncharted 2 has the better textures, performance, animations, character models and environments, but lacks of the 'ZOMFG WOW!' effect that Killzone 2's lighting and post-processing gives.

I'm kindda conflicted, because they both have amazing graphics, just in very different ways.

Uncharted 2 for the balls of using more than 10 shades of gray + filter.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising