By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what? im still here?

Quick! Someone ban him!

*waits*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:
i almost have 2000 posts, yay!

Oh shoot your about less than a 1,000 posts from me. I remember when you had less than 500 posts and when I passed you I thought I was epic. You will never fill the gap again! *spams from now on*

lol! thats because i kept getting banned.

the last ban i had lasted for like a month and a half, so if you take all those times into account, you can see why i wasnt able to up my post count.

my post count shot up like 1000 posts within this past month, and thats because i havent been getting banned....! yay!

Even without the bans. The gap will be much smaller. I need a price cut to stop momentum!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

c03n3nj0 said:
Quick! Someone ban him!

*waits*

*stomps on your head 3 times* *waits for the game is clear screen*

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:
killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:
i almost have 2000 posts, yay!

Oh shoot your about less than a 1,000 posts from me. I remember when you had less than 500 posts and when I passed you I thought I was epic. You will never fill the gap again! *spams from now on*

lol! thats because i kept getting banned.

the last ban i had lasted for like a month and a half, so if you take all those times into account, you can see why i wasnt able to up my post count.

my post count shot up like 1000 posts within this past month, and thats because i havent been getting banned....! yay!

Even without the bans. The gap will be much smaller. I need a price cut to stop momentum!

hahah, no price cut will help you because i am going to be bundled with NSMB Wii at no extra cost

I'd like to request a ban for angrypoolman.

Around the Network
ManusJustus said:
angrypoolman said:

im going to make one of my awesome intelligent filled posts.

Thanks for note, because we wouldnt have known that if you didnt tell us.

Don't flatter your poolman. You're don't come across as angry anyway. You come across as an attention hungry cat lover. Getting banned is your ticket into the game as they say, but you don't know how to play. Also, I dislike cats.

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

Tankman said:
Don't flatter your poolman. You're don't come across as angry anyway. You come across as an attention hungry cat lover. Getting banned is your ticket into the game as they say, but you don't know how to play. Also, I dislike cats.

tell us something we dont know

angrypoolman said:
Tankman said:

Olympus Mons, a 550 km wide volcano, is the largest volcano in the solar system and covers an area about the size of Arizona.

angrypoolman said:
Tankman said:

you taught me to spread my love of nintendo around and prevent sales for its rivals. :D. together, we'll see it reach 100+m