By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Gnizmo said:

noname2200 said:

Now I have to wonder: what's the reward for getting all the coins in that world...?

Both Maxwell and myself distinctly recall the game advertising at least 80 levels. I can only account for 77. Just saying.

Eeeeeexcellent...

Although that 80 figure might be including the Coin Battle levels. There are only three of those, right?

Around the Network

I phrased my post very carefully to avoid spoilers. Read my last 2 posts and you will have your answer though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

noname2200 said:

Eeeeeexcellent...

Although that 80 figure might be including the Coin Battle levels. There are only three of those, right?

There are 5 coin levels. Crap. I really hope that isn't the explanation.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Me too. Although I'm sure those are fun too.

well a good start :) http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=104871

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
nordlead said:
noname2200 said:
nordlead said:
So how many people know what happens when you get 99 lives?

Considering how the game hands lives out like party favors, I'd say everyone who's at World 3!

I would figure as much, but no one posted about it on the game wall and I'm too lazy to dig through 21 pages (~500) posts.

That's 'cause it's a secret that was spoiled in reviews before the game came out!

It's a nice touch though: a little something to recognize your complete immunity to the Game Over screen.

I don't like it, he looks weird without it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

vihtorin said:

well a good start :) http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=104871

Of course its a good start, 550K in a day is great

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I completed NSMBWii and it reset the red toad houses.  I really like the flip and match game but I have played all of the red toad houses again and there are none left.  I tried beating the game again to reset them again but it did not work.  Does anyone know how to reset the red toad houses for a third time?

Thanks

Rescue a toad and get him to the goal and you'll get a toad house pop up, depending on when you get to the goal, the timer, it'll either be a red, yellow or green house

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

i don't know n1kon, but if you really need items, you can save a toad form a level, and that toad will open up a toad house. i think you can do that indefinitely, but it't obviously a much longer and tedious process.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.