By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:

Remember World 5 in SMB? Remember how a strategy guide could help you skip that world entirely? I only wish I had something similar for World 8!

....Super Guide?

Between that and the unlockable videos, it appears I've taken an indefensible position.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:

Remember World 5 in SMB? Remember how a strategy guide could help you skip that world entirely? I only wish I had something similar for World 8!

....Super Guide?

Between that and the unlockable videos, it appears I've taken an indefensible position.

Jesus, Miyamoto really did think of everything.

Okay guys I'm back from World 8. And the horrors I've seen!

I went halfway through... and I felt bad. I didn't even know I was going through a secret exit, and the next thing I knew I was in World 8. I couldn't turn back. I just had to cream the first boss. It was awesome. But now I'm back to world 5. Ugh... I'm gonna start speedrunning. I've tasted World 8... I must return!!!!!!!!!!

And tell me more about this Koopalings poster...

The Ghost of RubangB said:

And tell me more about this Koopalings poster...

Righty-O Bro!

It's pretty much this:

With maybe a title added to it? I'm not sure... like I said, I don't really want to mess with the guide until after I beat the main game.

It's definitely going up, maybe even framed. Who knows, I'm crazy.

Woohoo! Just beat it. Mostly playing 1P. That final boss was great, but even after I thought there might be more.

I was so surprised when Mario first lost his hat, took me forever to figure out why.

Can't wait to try out World 9.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

Just finished World 5. Pretty fun.

My favorite level is still 3-Ghost House. The elevator part is still so hillarious, especially how my friends reacted! ROFL!

RCTjunkie said:
Just finished World 5. Pretty fun.

My favorite level is still 3-Ghost House. The elevator part is still so hillarious, especially how my friends reacted! ROFL!

I will be honest, I screwed this part up by turning back and forth like thirty times every second so the ghosts never drew nearer. May do this the right way soon.

been playing this game alot, even when i put it down, 30 mins later i pick it up again. so Khuutra and Noname were the only ones to give me trouble. those bastards and their water arenas and their chain chomps chariots

also propeller suit is my fav suit for this game

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Okay so I finished World 5... and got into World 6... and then BLAM... accidentally warped to World 8 again!!!!!!!!!!! I keep finding these warps! I didn't find any in worlds 1-4 though.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Okay so I finished World 5... and got into World 6... and then BLAM... accidentally warped to World 8 again!!!!!!!!!!! I keep finding these warps! I didn't find any in worlds 1-4 though.

Really? I found one in World 2 that blasted me straight to World 5.

Looks like this game can be speedrun, too.