By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

like i said like three time alreayd, can't get this till monday.

so hopefully playing through smb 3 can dry some of my tears :(

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Anyone know how to get to the cannon in world one?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:

That cannon just shoots to to World 5. You're better off just playing each stage.

If you really wish to know though, there is a secret goal in Stage 1-3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^^ok please dopn't pos those.... i want to try and finish this game without any hints or superguide!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
^^ok please dopn't pos those.... i want to try and finish this game without any hints or superguide!

Then you're in the wrong thread.

These are videos you buy with the star coins. Plus, I was answering someone's question.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

Ack! Don't post the video! Just link to it or something! You're freaking out my spoilerphobic sensibilities!!!

EDIT: Ooooh... I see.  Didn't know it was in the shop.  Haven't bought anything there yet.  It's just been so long since I've played a Mario game without already knowing all the secrets.  It's crazy!

Euphoria14 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

That cannon just shoots to to World 5. You're better off just playing each stage.

If you really wish to know though, there is a secret goal in Stage 1-3.

Oh I plan on playing through all the stages, I just want to be able to find all the secret paths and shortcuts, thanks

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Oh man that Roy Koopa battle was just so badass!

Level 3-1 was some of the most fun I've ever had in a Mario game.  Can't wait to try that one multiplayer.

OH CRAP, Penguin Mario slides on his belly!  EVEN ON THE WORLD MAP!!!

My goodness, everyone plays much faster than I do. I am just now up to the last castle in world 3.

I need to stop wasting all my time trying to grab the star coins...

Currently playing: