By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valve's PSN Comments Disgusting, Steam PS3 CAMPAIGN Opens!!

dobby985 said:
Skeeuk said:
theres only 1 valve game come out this gen thats a new game, its not end of world

Valve made loads of games this gen.

I guess Half-Life 2 shouldn't be counted as this generation, but Episode 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2 should all be counted as games of this generation, I think. That's 5. Not loads, but more than before.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

So... yeah. If some popular game dev (say iD) came out and said the community on XBL sucks, because its comprised of far more 11-year-olds, and generally immature gamers, than the PSN community is, and thus isn't worth making games for... no one would be upset, because its just that devs opinion..

...right?

Killergran said:
dobby985 said:
Skeeuk said:
theres only 1 valve game come out this gen thats a new game, its not end of world

Valve made loads of games this gen.

I guess Half-Life 2 shouldn't be counted as this generation, but Episode 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2 should all be counted as games of this generation, I think. That's 5. Not loads, but more than before.

Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Garry's Mod, HL2 Deathmatch

Lol.
Valve developers are a joke anyways.
Every game after CS 1.6 was garbage.

Wait a second...lol. I thought this was going to have some new horrendous anti PS3 stuff from Valve...but it didn't. It had a vague comment, and then multiple pages of fanboy ranting about how Valve should be fired from Valve.

...is this a parody blog or is that guy serious?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Lol.

In your opinion.  (which is in the vast minority)

Smashed said:
Lol.

Are you serious? What about The Orange Box and Left 4 Dead? Half-Life 2 and Portal?

Valve....is one of the best developers of all time, and I ask you now, are you biased against them because of their stance on the PS3? Or do you really believe they suck?

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Wait a second...lol. I thought this was going to have some new horrendous anti PS3 stuff from Valve...but it didn't. It had a vague comment, and then multiple pages of fanboy ranting about how Valve should be fired from Valve.

he is serious I think

which makes it even more disturbing doesn't it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't think he was insulting the individual users when he made that statement, or else i interpreted it wrong. I think his statement was working towards the technical capabilities of the 360 Community being head-and-shoulders above, and while that would be debatable, it would be nowhere near as inflammatory.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

he is serious I think

which makes it even more disturbing doesn't it

lol, if he is serious, then this is a great blog, lol. It gives an opinion that is very funny and interesting. I think it's completely wrong, and full of passion with no relevance, but at least it is something to wake me from my dull grey hell for a few minutes.

NO NO, NO NO NO.