By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 to include FF14 beta code; Hope’s summon & Chocobo's LEAKED in SCANS!

FFXIII to include FFXIV beta code; Hope’s summon, Chocobos in leaked Jump scans

Next week’s Shonen Jump has leaked a bit early, considering it’s still Friday, but we have them. The new scans reveal both Hope’s summon Alexander in Final Fantasy XIII as well as what the beloved Chocobo will look like this time around.

The magazine also reveals that Final Fantasy XIII in Japan will come with beta access to Final Fantasy XIV.

Next week’s Famitsu will feature this information as well. We’ll have scans for that come its release.

http://scrawlfx.com/2009/11/ffxiii-to-include-ffxiv-beta-code-hopes-summon-chocobos-in-leaked-jump-scans

________________--------

WOW @ HOPES SUMMON.....its Alexander!

I may ACTUALLY use him now lol!!!

CHOCOBO's look yummy & I hope WE GET the FF14 Beta Code too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Alexandria is awesome! Loved it in FFIX. I hope NA will get a FF14 beta to go along with our FF13 copy.

Sweeeeeeeet.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

This makes me wish I understood Japanese...

lol...wow Alexander...in the driving mode, it becomes a fortress! Nice!
And the beta code for ff14 is really nice...wish I still lived in Japan...

Currently Playing: Devil Survivor 2 (NDS)

Around the Network

@snyperdud

don't worry the scans should eb translated within a few hours

Darth, you cap'd the wrong word, clearly the beta is a bigger draw than "leaked" ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

darthdevidem01 said:
@snyperdud

don't worry the scans should eb translated within a few hours

Yeah, but how long would it take for someone to translate a copy of FFXIII for me while I play it?

Wooohooo :D Those Chocobos look really awesome :O Oh and also we get the beta for FFXIV :O I'm not into MMORPG's, but i'll give it a try anyway. Alexander looks simply amazing!!! We haven't had an Alexander since FFIX, it's about time :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

lol the beta's free

so I wouldn't mind playing it at all!