By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz Steam Secret Santa!

soulsamurai said:

Ok here is what the pricing will be.

1. USD 10 - 20
2. Euro 7 - 15
3. Pounds 6 - 12

works for me

Around the Network

ok, so i want to particapate as i have been a long time "lurker" (look at my post per day:( ) and I want to start to be a part of the community but i do not have enough post or a steam account. I will get a steam account as i have wanted one any ways, but can i still particapate? which mod should I pm to get the ok?

thranx said:
ok, so i want to particapate as i have been a long time "lurker" (look at my post per day:( ) and I want to start to be a part of the community but i do not have enough post or a steam account. I will get a steam account as i have wanted one any ways, but can i still particapate? which mod should I pm to get the ok?

Think you can make ten posts per day for about thirty days?

thranx said:

I'll make you a deal man. It seams a lot of people want in but have a post limit. If you mange to get 150 posts by the allowance time message me and I'll let you in, or if you get a mod to allow you in then that would work as well. I will also lower the postage amount from 350 to 200.   that give you a lean of 50 less posts. Post in the chartz more man ;) just make sure it's not fanboyish rants and stuff that will get you banned.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

lol, i doubt it! but i will try! Guess its time to dawn my 360 armor and go out posting...lol I like all three sytems just cant afford nor have the time for a third (fourth if you count pc) I do want a ps3 though

edit: lol just checked my acount, this month is my 2nd year

Around the Network

noname will come with the copyright police!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
noname will come with the copyright police!

read the OP, i thanked him for the Idea.

maybe this will get more lurkers out:) I like the idea

I hope it does snab more lurkers out. Anyway forgot to say that I added an FAQ up so if there are any questions i keep seeing get repeated that pop up, i will add it up there.

Sounds fun. I'll PM you a wishlist later.