By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz Steam Secret Santa!

Just browse through steams games there are a ton of reallly good games that are really cheap. You should play some PC games more often man, add me on steam if you want. SoulSamurai is my name.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:
I'm not really good with the euro rates, but try to think of buying a "budget game" Something along the line of a Greatest Hit title price range or bargain bin. I think 7 - 15 euros would close to the equivalent.

Also does someone know if their is going to be problems with giving Steam gifts between countries? I heard somewhere that their isn't, but i would like to double check.

For now I'm going to get some sleep though as it's 4:16 AM.

I gave half life 2 to someone from dutchland a while back. So it's no problem...

I'm in Denmark.

Check out my game about moles ^

Thanks for clarification on that Staude :)

Come on, more people than this have to be interested. I know there are not a ton of PC gamers here, but there are some quality games that run on low end hardware. I might have to make a list in a few days.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

do u really have to have that many posts?

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
do u really have to have that many posts?

You can get there in about a week if you make ten posts a day

2 questions
1. Can we have universal pricing? I.e. $20, €20, £20 because isn't that's how prices are set on Steam?
2. Also is it possible to gift items to people in different countries?

Universal pricing makes a bit more sense to me in theory. Can you change your steam region to check prices in other countries? Or do we need a couple people to see how prices fluctuate across the currencies?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

dobby985 said:
2 questions
1. Can we have universal pricing? I.e. $20, €20, £20 because isn't that's how prices are set on Steam?
2. Also is it possible to gift items to people in different countries?

Staude Clarified that it is possible to gift people in other countries. As far as the Universal pricing is I'm not a hundred percent sure but i don't think that's how it is. If you look at the weekly steam deals on vgchartz games get rounded down. Like right now Mass Effect is $9.99 for North-America 7.49, for Europe, £6.49 for UK

Ok here is what the pricing will be.

1. USD 10 - 20
2. Euro 7 - 15
3. Pounds 6 - 12