By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reflex sales?????

I would say it'll probably do less than W@W

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
Around the Network

Tuulikk, i didn't know, allthough I knew there was a remake coming out soon. Thx

It's being set up to fail. WaW was at least out alongside the HD version. This is a port of a 2 year old game releasing about the same time as it's sequel does in HD.

The only reason for this game is so when Wii only owning kids beg their mom for CoD:MW that all their friends are playing, she can actually find it and buy it. But those kids won't be too happy when they realize it's not the same as what their friends systems have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's fine and I may get it myself (I hate dual analog for FPS) but this will not sell close to CoDWaW Wii nor do I expect Activision expects it too.

guys first video (sorry if its old news) not great vid but ive got to say this looks really really good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFzo1lNtHk

Half of W@W opening. The name will carry it some, but the game is old, and doesn't have the excitement of a new COD even if it turns out being a great game. The hype just isn't there. I would love to be proven wrong though. It will certainly have long legs though.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

it'll almost reach 500k in it's life time

The game will sell over a million during its lifetime as all Call of Duty games have on the Wii. Secondly, Activision will advertise for this game because they learned their lesson with Call of Duty:World at War. That game was not selling well on the Wii until they began to advertise that the game was also on the Wii.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

I've seen ZERO advertisements, promotions, up-to-date previews or footage of this game. It will bomb horribly...and rightfully so. I understand that Activision will put their marking muscle behind Modern Warfare 2, but at LEAST give us some freaking updated pics and footage of the game online.

Pathetic.

After seeing the vids in the other threads... It will sell a lot.. game looks great.. will outsell WAW... 1.5+ million

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I saw the videos too, It is a good port, but the others problems still exists (no Hype, no official media, no advertisment, 2 year old port), I go with 800k lifetime.