By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces: Japanese Wii Bundle pic

The wii + the game + a classic control Pro; the picture is quite big

http://z2-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B002S529JK.01.PT01._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

All for ¥27,800

Around the Network

Wow, now THAT is a keeper. It's got instant seller written all over it!

I think console bundles is what Wii needs in Japan to establish the missing core base of gamers. It worked with MH3, but I guess Tales of Graces will sell at most 0.5m in Japan with and without this bundle. It should sell more then the previous Wii Tales game.

Anyway, the Wii bundle is pretty!

^^ ya it should perform better in sales than previous Tales games now n_n

bundle looks good but the new character art in those scans is awsome!

but why bundle it with the classic controller?... and no nunchuck?

why does this need a classic controller? I can understand samurai warriors, but this is a RPG. You only need a couple of buttons and an analog stick. You could probably even get by without an analog stick if you really wanted.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

I doubt it requires a classic controller. However, they probably have you hold the wiimote sideways if you don't, and I hate playing the wii that way for most games.

Why can't they just use the IR pointer for the menus. That would be the best setup...

Oh well, I have a classic controller so it's not a problem.

i think the japanese like the classic controller pro and since the game doesn't use any motion for any major part of the game i can see why they would help push the classic controller pro, especially since it helped sell monster hunter 3, i think the classic controller pro bundles sold best for that game

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

The bundle looks really nice but, where is the nunchuk?