By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next generation of console

cool48 said:

I do not think so, Playstation has always been better (as in more powerful) than the other consoles:

PS vs N64

So... much... ignorance...

Do you actually seriously believe what you just wrote?

The n64 was by far the more powerful than the PS1.  In fact, its specs were literally 2-3x that of the PS.  The only things the PS was competitive on were the polygon count and storage space (multiple CDs vs one cartridge).

cool48, you need to get out of the fanboy mentality you currently have for a little while to research what you're actually talking about.

Around the Network
cool48 said:
Blackhawk FSI said:
SNESboy, you can't but xbox, you would have to by MS. i know nin is making alot, but nowhere near enough to by ms...

anyway, i think the MS will make another hd console, using motion control much like sixaxsis, but with rumble and would be put to better use.

sony will try a cheaper console, much like the wii. they will have hd capacity though, along with the motion controls.

for nin, i really don't know. mabey averything this gen combined for one kickass machine

I do not think so, Playstation has always been better (as in more powerful) than the other consoles:

PS vs N64

PSP vs DS

PS3 vs Xbox and Wii 

PS2 was an exception, even though it was more powerful than th GC

I think SONY will have a good powerful system but with not as many features as the PS3 so that in can be sold cheaper. 

LOL... Your funny, thinking PS2 is more powerfull then GC and PS then N64... That's total bullcrap!

Example: Tell me why Resident evil 4's in-game engine cutscenes had to be converted to just movies on PS2 cuzz PS2 couldn't run it?! OR why PS2 games overall look worse then GC games... (Plain fact: Gamecube's CPU and GPU are more powerfull then PS2) Or why N64 had magnificent 3D games like Mario or Zelda on less then 32mb in comparison with PS's crappy, though good FF7...

You're just a sad fanboy, get lost!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
cool48 said:

PS vs N64

PSP vs DS

PS3 vs Xbox and Wii

I think SONY will have a good powerful system but with not as many features as the PS3 so that in can be sold cheaper.

LOL... Your funny, thinking PS2 is more powerfull then GC and PS then N64... That's total bullcrap!

Example: Tell me why Resident evil 4's in-game engine cutscenes had to be converted to just movies on PS2 cuzz PS2 couldn't run it?! OR why PS2 games overall look worse then GC games... (Plain fact: Gamecube's CPU and GPU are more powerfull then PS2) Or why N64 had magnificent 3D games like Mario or Zelda on less then 32mb in comparison with PS's crappy, though good FF7...

Actually, he said the PS2 was the exception to his rule. -1 for reading comprehension.  I heard nothing, I saw nothing... (PS:  If you get that joke, you are old.)

The last statement may be painfully to the point, but I'd rather see someone learn why they're wrong than simply leave. They'll just repeat their stupidity elsewhere.

Words Of Wisdom said:
cool48 said:

PS vs N64

So... much... ignorance...

Do you actually seriously believe what you just wrote?

The n64 was by far the more powerful than the PS1.  In fact, its specs were literally 2-3x that of the PS.  The only things the PS was competitive on were the polygon count and storage space (multiple CDs vs one cartridge).

cool48, you need to get out of the fanboy mentality you currently have for a little while to research what you're actually talking about.

To prove your point ... Madden 2001 guess which is the N64 version and which is the Playstation version:

The SNES version on the bottom looks worse.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

Ooooh burn.  Take that PS1!  ^_^

fkusumot said:

Cool48 got owned?! ;)

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
fkusumot said:

Cool48 got owned?! ;)

DOH!

Words Of Wisdom said:
StarcraftManiac said:
cool48 said:

PS vs N64

PSP vs DS

PS3 vs Xbox and Wii

Actually, he said the PS2 was the exception to his rule. -1 for reading comprehension.

The last statement may be painfully to the point, but I'd rather see someone learn why they're wrong than simply leave. They'll just repeat their stupidity elsewhere.

lol.

Words Of Wisdom said:
StarcraftManiac said:
cool48 said:

PS vs N64

PSP vs DS

PS3 vs Xbox and Wii

Actually, he said the PS2 was the exception to his rule. -1 for reading comprehension.

Lol... I'm right / You're wrong! Me = +1 for reading comprehension! And for u -10 ...

THE NETHERLANDS