By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Left 4 dead wii

I think I heard somewhere that this game might come out for the wii or maybe I remember someone showing us a picture of a game. I was wondering if it is still coming out or am I just losing my mind. O might be from all those drugs I take LOL (Advil)

Around the Network

I'm on the verge of passing out, yet I know for sure this game will never see the light of day on the Wi...

Former something....

Maybe you're thinking of The Grinder? It's a Left 4 Dead clone developed by High Voltage Software. While Valve expressed interest in working on the Wii, they haven't announced anything.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Valve would never do this. That would require effort on their part.

I'm pretty sure the Wii was left4dead when it come to support from Valve.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Valve would never do this. That would require effort on their part.

Hah, that made me lol

@Tedsteriscool

Wow i hope you were kidding. Valve is one of the most talented developers in existence. Everything they make requires effort which is more than can be said for many studios...

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
@Tedsteriscool

Wow i hope you were kidding. Valve is one of the most talented developers in existence. Everything they make requires effort which is more than can be said for many studios...

Like their ultra cool source engine? How old is that again?

Damnd to awesome comments right after each other.

@OP
more than likely what you heard or saw was something from The Grinder. A l4d clone inspired by bad 80 slasher/horror movies.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

pimpcoop said:
I think I heard somewhere that this game might come out for the wii or maybe I remember someone showing us a picture of a game. I was wondering if it is still coming out or am I just losing my mind. O might be from all those drugs I take LOL (Advil)

A quick google search brought this up:

http://thasquare.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/valves-left-4-dead-due-for-the-wii/