By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - trashleg ruined my dream

I dreamt that I won the VGC best newcomer award (or something along the lines of that) after having such a nice dream about it I wanted to make it a reality, then to my dismay I noticed that I joined around when trashy did and knowing she is the most popular newcomer at the moment. Any chance I had of winning that award are now dashed.

Thank you trashleg

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Trashleg was in your dream...and you didn't like it?

O_O

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

What a meanie.

She's receiving a threatening message.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Kantor said:
Trashleg was in your dream...and you didn't like it?

O_O

It wasn't that kind of dream, or it wasn't that time.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Poor kamal.

It's just that you're just another random dude on the forums...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Poor kamal.

It's just that you're just another random dude on the forums...

Sorry I didn't catch that, the notion of me being anyone but random is just blasphemy.

By the way, trashleg isn't a newcomer, she's been here for nearly a year...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

This can involve anyone that joined Jan 09 onwards. I was here before trash and I joined in the summer holiday so.....

Young'ns, you're ruining the site!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Young'ns, you're ruining the site!

You were here since you were 12! Thats dedication I can barely phase that.