By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1up.com: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

gamingdevil said: CrazzyMan said: Yojimbo said: jstam said: with gta, will it be a simultaneous release or will ps3 still have a couple of months head time over 360? It will be simultaneous. But it would not suprise me if it came to 360 first and then PS3 :D on ps3 one day earlier. It`s a contract of timed exclusivity. 1 Day - also time-exclusive. PS3 has a lot of BIG exclusive games, while x360 not that much, and loosing any of them would make x360 less attractive. So PS3 must have loss all its attractiveness with all those SERIOUS exclusives it lost right?
Named exclusives? only DMC4 and Virtua fighter 5. There is still quite a stable to go throught before the PS3 loses its attractiveness. If the games have to be listed for you, you are obviously not a PS2 fan and it would be a waste of time to continue this.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Around the Network

staticneuron said: gamingdevil said: CrazzyMan said: Yojimbo said: jstam said: with gta, will it be a simultaneous release or will ps3 still have a couple of months head time over 360? It will be simultaneous. But it would not suprise me if it came to 360 first and then PS3 :D on ps3 one day earlier. It`s a contract of timed exclusivity. 1 Day - also time-exclusive. PS3 has a lot of BIG exclusive games, while x360 not that much, and loosing any of them would make x360 less attractive. So PS3 must have loss all its attractiveness with all those SERIOUS exclusives it lost right? Named exclusives? only DMC4 and Virtua fighter 5. There is still quite a stable to go throught before the PS3 loses its attractiveness. If the games have to be listed for you, you are obviously not a PS2 fan and it would be a waste of time to continue this.
Not a PS2 fan? I got a PS2 on launch day and i still have it, i have A LOT of games on it and i still use it, i use it everyday at LEAST for an hour... so yea... i guess i am not a PS2 fan.

HappySqurriel said: Lost Planet and Dead Rising are the two most likely games to go multi-platform on that list and they have sold just over a million copies worldwide ...
I would agree. Especially as both game sold pretty poorly in Japan. Porting them to the PS3 would be cheap and an easy way to generate some decent software sales. Plus, everyone knows Capcom will always put out for cash.

PSN - hanafuda

CrazzyMan said: In a 1up.com podcast 1up states in the next weeks and months, some Xbox 360 exclusives are supposed to be announced also for the PS3. The comment can be heard from running time 61:30 to Shane bed houses of the EGM in the Podcast 1UP Yours. It is said these titles will be titles once considered to be Xbox360 only games. http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149993 Lost Planet Dead Rising Gears Of War Dead or Live 4 Mass Effect Too Human Trusty Bell Blue Dragon Lost Odyssey Bioshock Ace Combat 6 hmm, which ones? =))
Ehm if you haven't noticed Ace Combat was a Sony exclusive but now AC6 heads to the xbox 360. And what's up with all those shooters, jeez

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

CrazzyMan said: In a 1up.com podcast 1up states in the next weeks and months, some Xbox 360 exclusives are supposed to be announced also for the PS3. The comment can be heard from running time 61:30 to Shane bed houses of the EGM in the Podcast 1UP Yours. It is said these titles will be titles once considered to be Xbox360 only games. http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149993 Lost Planet Dead Rising Gears Of War Dead or Live 4 Mass Effect Too Human Trusty Bell Blue Dragon Lost Odyssey Bioshock Ace Combat 6 hmm, which ones? =))
WiiGirl76 said:Ehm if you haven't noticed Ace Combat was a Sony exclusive but now AC6 heads to the xbox 360. And what's up with all those shooters, jeez
I only count 3 shooters WiiGirl. Lost Planet, Gears of War, and Bioshock. Bioshock, if it plays as much like System Shock, would hardly be the typical shooter. There are more RPGs on the list than shooters.

Around the Network

You can find plenty of shooting action also in Ace Combat and Dead Rising...

i'm waiting for dead rising......awesome!

PLAYSTATION®3

kber81 said: You can find plenty of shooting action also in Ace Combat and Dead Rising...
You can find shooting in Zelda too, but that doesn't make it a shooter.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yojimbo said: It is only intresting when PS3 loses exclusives.
Yeah cause of all the Sony haters. It's pretty typical.

Im hoping for Dead Rising

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e