By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I claim the destruction of this topic as my own.

d21lewis said:
One of my ex-girlfriends and I used to get high on marijuana and vodka. We'd have so much fun. One day, she was high, and I couldn't buy alcohol because it was Sunday. That was a long day.

When you're drunk/high, everything you say and feel seems so clever and enlightening......but no. You just reminded me of her, when you said, "Right now I'm seperated from the earth and it's energy, I'm my own organism."

Come back and read this thread when the effects wear off. In the meantime, go out and have some fun. You're high right now. No need to waste it on the internet.

Who said this stuff is enlightening? To me it's whatever, I'm not feeling enlightened when I say any of this, I'm honestly just letting my mind flow and being honest with what I think. I don't plan on stopping either.

Waste it on the internet? Why would you want me to leave? I'm enjoying this conversation, your views are all very interesting.

WessleWoggle said:
highwaystar101 said:

You know what, you're right, I've never seen a Ninja on drugs, but then again I kinda missed the Japanese Feudal period. Did Ninjas even do drugs?

How are you going to become a Ninja anyway? What's the plan?

Ninjitsu is an art of stealth and mastery of the body. It's evolved way past the japanese times. Ninjas are supposed to build immunities to drugs and poisons so they can't be taken out by them. How am I going to become a ninja? Constant exercise at every free moment.

I think you mean Ninjutsu. Have you applied to any Koryū schools yet?

nightsurge said:

There is this thing called reality and logic. It exists and is real. What you are talking about and trying to believe in is non-existant ramblings of the insane..... You are a teenager who thinks he is a ninja.... You can't always expect to go through life never having to pay for yourself. Your mom won't take care of you forever and bumming off of friends won't work forever either. If you continue this attitude and false outlook you will end up a deteriorated corpse on the streets with no family, no friends, no lasting legacy, no anything.

Reality certainly exists, we're not in a infinite infinity of black nothingness... But logic is a concept that people give different properties too, people have a different concept of what logic is. None existant ramblinds of the insane? Thansk for the compliment lulz.

I am not  a teenager who thinks he's a ninja, in my own view  I'm a young adult training to be a ninja, it's a real life goal that I have, I plan on getting training, but until then I'm working on it by myself. Of course I can't go through life expecting to not have to pay, but I'll be lazy when I can.

My mom doesn't have to take care of me. I in fact want to leave home and live on the streets but my mother won't let me until I'm out of school or 18. I don't bum off friends too much, barely any actually.

I do have a boyfriend and he has plenty of money, but I of course try not to be greedy or too spendy.

False outlook? Wuts false about it? It's as true as I've ever been, to myself to to my reality. We all end up as a deteriorated corpse. How will I loose my family and friends? How do you see that happening? I don't care about a legacy, would be nice but it's not important, what is important is the here and now.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
One of my ex-girlfriends and I used to get high on marijuana and vodka. We'd have so much fun. One day, she was high, and I couldn't buy alcohol because it was Sunday. That was a long day.

When you're drunk/high, everything you say and feel seems so clever and enlightening......but no. You just reminded me of her, when you said, "Right now I'm seperated from the earth and it's energy, I'm my own organism."

Come back and read this thread when the effects wear off. In the meantime, go out and have some fun. You're high right now. No need to waste it on the internet.

best advice ever : )

WessleWoggle said:

I in fact want to leave home and live on the streets

I think this really says everything that needs to be said, even bereft of its context.

Goodnight, folks, it's been a really great show!

What happened to this thread?

I prefer my fathers approach to drugs. In his youth he tried everything outside of Heroïne. Coke, weed, hasj, you name it. Everything under supervision from his older brother.
It didn't interest him that much too after taking it. But he did enjoy LSD a lot and asked his brother when they'd go try it out again.

My father told me in ernest: "That was the moment he said that we would never do LSD again".

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Boutros said:
WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
dsister44 said:

Drugs will mess you up. I have only taken them legally(Cancer treatment). And I promised myself I would never take them again 

I would listen to Highwaystar if I was you Wessle

Highway can go shove a candle.

You guys have everything too conceptualized. Everything is just a wonderful chemical reaction of energy. Flow with it..

Drugs aren't bad, your preconceived notions are. You guys are getting mentally raped by societies stressful ways of thinking.

I know two women who died from overdosing on the same guy's prescribed medication last year.  The deaths were months apart. Society's way of thinking has nothing to do with my opinions.

So, because two ladies overdosed, the drugs are to blame? If they drank water until they died, we wouldn't blame the water. We'd think they were crazy or stupid. Ninjas are supposed to be immune to drugs by taking small doses and increasing the dose until they can take amounts that would kill an elephant.

Ok so you're taking drugs in order to be immune one day?

Are you also punching yourself until you don't feel anything?

Yes, I punch myself. I don't do it hard though, you start gentle and let your body build up defenses, what you do is bunch ourself lightly so it barely hurts, and everntually you'll be able to do it hard and hard until really hard punches barely phase you..