By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WessleWoggle said:
highwaystar101 said:

Go shove a candle yourself.

I don't have pre-conceived notions, do you think I've never done drugs? Of course I've done drugs, but I've also seen what happens to people, luckily I learned to call it a day at weed. The best advice I could ever give someone is to say no when offered anything past weed.

And drugs aren't a bad things, I haven't said that. But the people who sell drugs are bad. Dealers will use you once they find out about you Wessle, to them you are not a friend, to them you aren't even a life, you are just money to them. They will always try to offer you more addictive and expensive drugs because they want money. I wouldn't have a problem if drugs were legal and the sellers were properly licensed and adhered to regulation, but they aren't.

Yes, you've seen what happens to people. You have not seen what happens to ninjas. I don't get my drugs from dealers, I bum off of frends. Ninjas don't pay for themselves, that's bullshit.

You know what, you're right, I've never seen a Ninja on drugs, but then again I kinda missed the Japanese Feudal period. Did Ninjas even do drugs?

How are you going to become a Ninja anyway? What's the plan?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
dsister44 said:

Drugs will mess you up. I have only taken them legally(Cancer treatment). And I promised myself I would never take them again 

I would listen to Highwaystar if I was you Wessle

Highway can go shove a candle.

You guys have everything too conceptualized. Everything is just a wonderful chemical reaction of energy. Flow with it..

Drugs aren't bad, your preconceived notions are. You guys are getting mentally raped by societies stressful ways of thinking.

I know two women who died from overdosing on the same guy's prescribed medication last year.  The deaths were months apart. Society's way of thinking has nothing to do with my opinions.

So, because two ladies overdosed, the drugs are to blame? If they drank water until they died, we wouldn't blame the water. We'd think they were crazy or stupid. Ninjas are supposed to be immune to drugs by taking small doses and increasing the dose until they can take amounts that would kill an elephant.

WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
dsister44 said:

Drugs will mess you up. I have only taken them legally(Cancer treatment). And I promised myself I would never take them again 

You guys have everything too conceptualized. Everything is just a wonderful chemical reaction of energy. Flow with it..

Drugs aren't bad, your preconceived notions are. You guys are getting mentally raped by societies stressful ways of thinking.

I know two women who died from overdosing on the same guy's prescribed medication last year.  The deaths were months apart. Society's way of thinking has nothing to do with my opinions.

So, because two ladies overdosed, the drugs are to blame? If they drank water until they died, we wouldn't blame the water. We'd think they were crazy or stupid. Ninjas are supposed to be immune to drugs by taking small doses and increasing the dose until they can take amounts that would kill an elephant.

Ok so you're taking drugs in order to be immune one day?

Are you also punching yourself until you don't feel anything?

WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
dsister44 said:

You're going to end up looking like that picture in your avatar.  Just keep having fun, you spiritual ninja.  I'm going to find Cgi-quality and disagree with whatever he posts.  It gives me joy.  Later, dude!

Pyro as Bill said:
WessleWoggle said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Wessle, acid was the best drug experience I had and also the worst. I'm guessing you haven't had a really bad trip yet because it will probably make you stop for good.

Hopefully one of my ninja skills is not having bad trips. It's really hard for me to have a bad time.

Ninja skills won't stop you from thinking everyone is trying to kill you. It's a real life nightmare. When it wears off you'll have flashbacks to look forward to every six months to remind you of that special day.

I'd advise you to stop it before you have a bad one. I know you won't because I don't know anybody who stopped on somebody else's advice. I hope you never have a bad trip but I know you will eventually and it will probably make you stop.

Just make sure their is no ninja weaponry nearby when it comes.

Yeah, of course ninja skills won't stop me from thinking everyone is trying to kill me. My ninja skills actually include thinking about how people could kill me, and how I could block it. I do it all the time. I won't get flashbacks, I'm not that mentally loose.

Lulz, I was spinning my chucks on acid last night. I can do it so amazingly fast and acurate on acid, because it like, you know, makes you so aware of your body.

Around the Network

Both LSD and MDMA are non-addictive, but beware the adverse side effects.

Never mind.

highwaystar101 said:
WessleWoggle said:
highwaystar101 said:

Go shove a candle yourself.

I don't have pre-conceived notions, do you think I've never done drugs? Of course I've done drugs, but I've also seen what happens to people, luckily I learned to call it a day at weed. The best advice I could ever give someone is to say no when offered anything past weed.

And drugs aren't a bad things, I haven't said that. But the people who sell drugs are bad. Dealers will use you once they find out about you Wessle, to them you are not a friend, to them you aren't even a life, you are just money to them. They will always try to offer you more addictive and expensive drugs because they want money. I wouldn't have a problem if drugs were legal and the sellers were properly licensed and adhered to regulation, but they aren't.

Yes, you've seen what happens to people. You have not seen what happens to ninjas. I don't get my drugs from dealers, I bum off of frends. Ninjas don't pay for themselves, that's bullshit.

You know what, you're right, I've never seen a Ninja on drugs, but then again I kinda missed the Japanese Feudal period. Did Ninjas even do drugs?

How are you going to become a Ninja anyway? What's the plan?

Ninjitsu is an art of stealth and mastery of the body. It's evolved way past the japanese times. Ninjas are supposed to build immunities to drugs and poisons so they can't be taken out by them. How am I going to become a ninja? Constant exercise at every free moment.

WessleWoggle said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Ninjas were immune to specific kinds of poison! They would spend years building up an immunity to poison! They didn't get high off of poison? Do you know WHY they built up this immunity to these poisons?

So they could use them.

To kill people.

Would you try to make sense

And if you can't make sense, get off the internet until you come down, go look at a tree or something I bet that's pretty cool when you're tripping