By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
1989... I remember it well... actually... no I dont...

this reminds me, there's so much I have to learn again. I was too messed up to remember peoples names last night.

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:
highwaystar101 said:

I'm disappointed Wessle!

What did I tell you in the "Gay dating advice thread" about drugs?

You said it wouldn't concern you as weed wont lead onto harder drugs, but look, you went and took acid. If you want my advice drink some orange juice to come down and never touch the stuff again. Go back to weed and just draw a line at any harder drug.

Please know that I'm not trying to have a go at you for doing it, but just giving you a friendly warning instead.

Because I've seen a fair few people that have gradually gone for harder and harder drugs and eventually end up a cokehead or something.

Things would be so much easier if weed was legalised. I probably wouldn't be saying this. If weed was legalised then the likelihood of going to to harder drugs from weed would be reduced because it cuts out a fair few of the dealers tricks. Also, it would be safer to take.

Well, hard doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. 

Haha, my mother said the orange juice would reactivate the acid. And it did, I guess the orange juice thing is just all in the head.

I'll take whatever drugs I want. The advice of others has become largely irrelevant to me. It's only limits me, I realized this on LSD, when I have confidence and just do what I want, everything just seems to fall into place.

Dude, weed is legal. I'm getting my licsense when I turn 18. There are no "dealers tricks", you don't know what crowd I hang with.

Bruce lee did cocaine. :P

1.  Your mother knows!? 

2.  He died.

Boutros said:
O_M_G

Someone need to tell you it's wrong to do that. It's wrong.

And BTW what's up with the old dude?

Oh, missed this comment.

Everything is great with my dude. But I don't feel like entertaining you with the details.

d21lewis said:

1.  Your mother knows!? 

2.  He died.

1. Of course, we have a very open relatonship and treat eachother like adults.

2. Yes, he died from a medicine he was allergic to that caused his brain to swell. Happens. Life goes on. It wasn't from the steroids, cocaine, hormones, or any other crazy shit Bruce might have been into.

WessleWoggle said:
highwaystar101 said:

I'm disappointed Wessle!

What did I tell you in the "Gay dating advice thread" about drugs?

You said it wouldn't concern you as weed wont lead onto harder drugs, but look, you went and took acid. If you want my advice drink some orange juice to come down and never touch the stuff again. Go back to weed and just draw a line at any harder drug.

Please know that I'm not trying to have a go at you for doing it, but just giving you a friendly warning instead.

Because I've seen a fair few people that have gradually gone for harder and harder drugs and eventually end up a cokehead or something.

Things would be so much easier if weed was legalised. I probably wouldn't be saying this. If weed was legalised then the likelihood of going to to harder drugs from weed would be reduced because it cuts out a fair few of the dealers tricks. Also, it would be safer to take.

Well, hard doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. 

Haha, my mother said the orange juice would reactivate the acid. And it did, I guess the orange juice thing is just all in the head.

I'll take whatever drugs I want. The advice of others has become largely irrelevant to me. It's only limits me, I realized this on LSD, when I have confidence and just do what I want, everything just seems to fall into place.

Dude, weed is legal. I'm getting my licsense when I turn 18. There are no "dealers tricks", you don't know what crowd I hang with.

Bruce lee did cocaine. :P

Yeah and Bruce Lee also died age 32 from a fatal reaction to a drug (A painkiller, but still he died from drugs).

You may not think there are dealers tricks, but trust me I've seen people go onto progressively harder drugs, I've seen one person go from Weed > LSD > MDMA > Heroin. Once you get a regular dealer they will try and move you onto more addictive and expensive drugs, because at the end of the day you are just money to them. Don't tell me there are no dealer tricks.

And when I say legal I mean legal legal, like you can go to Walmart and just buy it over the counter.

Anyway, I know you're probably not going to take this advice, but please promise me that if anyone ever offers you anything serious like cocaine you will just say no. Because I like you as a poster and I think we would really miss you on this site if anything was to ever happen.

But remember to enjoy life too, drink, do occasional drugs, party your ass off and keep on truckin'.

Around the Network

Look at my avatar. You are Zapp. I am Kif. That's how I feel, right now.

Dammit, Wessle. I've seen this behavior. I think you're cool. Don't be dead in 10 years, okay.

lulz d21ewis. I was getting mad respect in my ninja outfit at halloween too.

Wut behavior are you talking aboot, kind sir?

WessleWoggle said:

The sex, party, drugs behavior.  Just be careful.  Okay?

d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:

The sex, party, drugs behavior.  Just be careful.  Okay?

I'm a ninja, you don't have to tell me to be careful. But okay.

Wow, just wow. I don't wanna get banned so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Just take the friendly advice since it for your own benefit in the end.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."