By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Holy!!! Uncharted Fortune Hunter Edition is huge.

i really wanna know how many copies of that was sold.

Around the Network

3000!? I want it so bad, but I don't have the money. I'll consider this if it is 500 dollars.

Would have bought it, if they released it. This game was a no brainer for a CE released

3000 dollars and the Uncharted 2 case isn't even tin. C'mon, they should have went all the way. It seems that they're moving away from tin case collector's edition nowadays. Bummer.

i want it now..... I would pay $200 for it max, and guys remember that naughty dog isn't selling the fortune hunter edition for $3000, it's the people on ebay that are selling it for that much. Honestly though, i wish naughty dog sold it at like gamestop because i would have bought it instead of the regular edition. The soundtrack is amazing btw!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
code.samurai said:
3000 dollars and the Uncharted 2 case isn't even tin. C'mon, they should have went all the way. It seems that they're moving away from tin case collector's edition nowadays. Bummer.

If tin case meaning like tin disc case then im glad they are moving away from the tin case cause 1) it doesnt fit in with the rest of your game collection 2) if not protected properly it can scratch up the paint off the case and your cover will look messed up.

Rather for any game collector instead of a tin case they should have a collectors art cover like how they did with Resistance 2.

OT: I'd rather pay $3,000 for this than pay $20,000 for that old NES cartridge.

Oh shit! That is massive and I want it!

Everyone who's complaining about the $3000 price, the guy is saying there is only one Fortune Hunter edition on Ebay, and its selling for $3000.

i'll edit my OP

sabby_e17 said:
Oh shit! That is massive and I want it!

Everyone who's complaining about the $3000 price, the guy is saying there is only one Fortune Hunter edition on Ebay, and its selling for $3000.

There has been some up already weeks ago that sold $3k.  I even made a thread about it weeks ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280409986255&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here's one that sold for over $4k weeks ago.