By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is The Legend of Zelda RACIST?

Alright, Zelda is racist. Metroid Prime 2 is racist because the black guys, the ings, are the bad one. Sonic is racist because Shadow is black. GTA San Andreas is racist because the black guy is killing the white cops. Dragonball is racist because the blonde-blue eyed super sayans are stronger than the other ones. Lord of the Rings is racist because the Gondor men are superior to the east people (asians) and south people (blacks). Star Wars is racist because Anakin kills Mace Windu. Resident Evil is racist because zombie skin darkens, not to mention Resident Evil 5. Yoshi's island is racist because the white yoshi is better than the colored ones. Naruto is racist because the black guys sound dumb, Final Fantasy is racist due to few black people, etc. etc.

Around the Network
scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:
scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:
@scruffybunny The author obviously isn't very educated. Spaniards ARE White.

Is it so bad to not be considered white?

Of course not, but racially the Spanish are similar to other European nations. Defining otherwise, makes very little sense.

So all of Europe is white now?

Until the last 500  years or so, it predominately was.  Either way, until recently Western Europe has been predominately European/Caucasian whatever you prefer to call them, it doesn't matter if their skin was white or not, they share a similar genetic and phetoype, which denotes the definition of race doesn't it.

scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:
scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:

Of course not, but racially the Spanish are similar to other European nations. Defining otherwise, makes very little sense.

Ya!!!!

sc94597 said:
scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:
scruffybunny said:
sc94597 said:

Until the last 500  years or so, it predominately was.  Either way, until recently Western Europe has been predominately European/Caucasian whatever you prefer to call them, it doesn't matter if their skin was white or not, they share a similar genetic and phetoype, which denotes the definition of race doesn't it.

I am not really that interested if you think Spaniards are considered white, or if you think they *deserve* to be called white, you implied that  Spaniards deserved to be called white didn't you? Call that what you will. You are certainly back tracking now, using the politically correct term, caucasian, and going back 500 years, what year do you live in, what is the context?

And for what its worth, I was refering to skin color. To me "white" is not a ******* status symbol.

@Akvod

^^" that Polish(?) ad controversy where MS pasted in a white guy's head onto the black dude in the middle, that is the worst photoshop job ever xD

Around the Network

Was that article a joke?

Ganondorf is green...

1. He's not even black he's more like a really dark olive green.

2. If he were white we wouldn't be having this discussion about "racism."

3. This guy is an idiot.

1. He's not black
2. If he was white then it would also be racist or else you're a hypocrite
3 What chairman-Mao said.

Chairman-Mao said:
1. He's not even black he's more like a really dark olive green.

2. If he were white we wouldn't be having this discussion about "racism."

3. This guy is an idiot.

IT'S A JOKE!!!!!

Wow...what a pathetic excuse to bring up the race card. Racism is a SERIOUS issue, but these kind of people dumb it down to every situation. Zelda...racist?! I never and will never notice it, and this attempt to bring out racism is a failure.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar