By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 in Track Editor

sergiodaly said:
lestatdark said:
Holy shit, if this becomes reality, and not just another rumor, then it's one of the biggest additions in a racing game. Basically it will give me the same ability I had in one of my most beloved racing games ever 4D Stunts :D

another 4d stunt fan!!!! man i used to spend alot of time in front of the PC playing that 18 years ago... track editor can be a very dificult thing to put in a game like this... i dont realy belive that this is going to be a GT 5 feature!

Hell yeah, I spent most of my early PC gaming years, 19 years ago too, playing 4D stunts, even now I still play it with DosBox :DDD It's a super fun game, I'm a Indy Car and Corvette fan xD.

It will be massively difficult for a game like GT to have a track editor, but if they do...if they do....then Holy Shit!! xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Wow awesome if true.

Holy Shit, it is trully official????? :| :| :| :| :| :|

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

If this ends up happening, words can not even express my feelings. Play.Create.Share. I don't think their is one person out their that would not give tghis a shot, if they own the game. Based on previous installments GT5 could have over 9 Million tracks. In fact, if you can create and upload as I am assumingv, I would be shocked to see less than 10M within a year. Sure, their will be some crap, and some great stuff, but overall this will be revolutionary.

My opinion.

If true.

GT.

Just.

Owned.

Racing.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

If this ends up true, all one can say is AWESOME. Gran Turismo 5 cements itself as the top racing game. Well, I will add, IF it ends up being like LBP in how it with server, and enables the downloading of the best tracks and rating them and so on.

Around the Network

Sounds tight, ModNation Racers would probably be a lot more fun to work with though :P.

OMG!!! this is almost to good to be true!!

Awesome if true...Still awesome if not true.

well, GT is the grandaddy of racing games ^_^

darthdevidem01 said:
libellule said:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?8520265

does someone know where in this video is the"track editor proof" ?

at 2:25 it says you can make your own tracks

you know italian ? (it is italian right ?)

Time to Work !