By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 in Track Editor

If they gave people the freedom to do that, many would probably create strange fantasy tracks.
That wouldn't really go with the title "Real Driving Simulator".

So, I'm having doubts. However, I'd still like to welcome a feature like that (but maybe with some limitations). It shouldn't allow impossible turns and stuff.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Custom Soundtracks was implemented in GT PSP, so this wasn't even rumor worthy.

Out of Topic - Does anyone know what happened to Twingo's thread comparing Forza sales to GT5:P sales on the european market? It just dissapeared

it may be if they were indeed talkin  about the ability of the gamer to edit the race track's 

Sony has been on the : play ,create,share design for this generation

so the ability for the gamer to edit the track in GT5 would indeed go along with that theme. but until their is further conformation

on this , IT's not known if its about music or its about the race track's

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

You may be right, we don't know what type of tracks it is. But I ask a simple question, what sense would it make for you to be able to edit the audio tracks only in a racing game? :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
You may be right, we don't know what type of tracks it is. But I ask a simple question, what sense would it make for you to be able to edit the audio tracks only in a racing game? :P

because right now that is the only way Sony can do custom audio tracks:

its because of Legality:

Microsoft patented the Idea of "IN GAME CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK'S" before the PS3 launched.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

To be honest, the amount of time they've had to develop GT5, i won't be surprised if it IS true. If it is however, that's going to be amazing. If not, i could understand. For a simulation racer, the physics could get wierd if given the ablitly to make your own tracks.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar