By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Superior Gaming Setup

angrypoolman said:
ok, you completely missed the point. my arrogance is NOT to be taken seriously.

ugh, nevermind, im done arguing about this.

You could argue about Khuutra (if he's the one that said games list are objectively better or worse), but I don't see how that joke can possibly apply to this.

I don't see how you're trying to get the message about subjectivity out with this thread or title.

If you always don't mean what you're saying, then I can never take what you're saying as being meant. It's also hard to take you as a rational person that's only being sarcastic and irrational on purpose with your post history too (and your belief that Nintendo somehow DESERVES its profits by some sort of "virtue", rather than because the consumers demand their products themselves, without you trying to manipulate them or the market).

Around the Network

Ugh, arrogant much?

And the Angry Video Game Nerd completely dominates your setup.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Akvod said:
angrypoolman said:

You could argue about Khuutra (if he's the one that said games list are objectively better or worse), but I don't see how that joke can possibly apply to this.

I don't see how you're trying to get the message about subjectivity out with this thread or title.

If you always don't mean what you're saying, then I can never take what you're saying as being meant. It's also hard to take you as a rational person that's only being sarcastic and irrational on purpose with your post history too (and your belief that Nintendo somehow DESERVES its profits by some sort of "virtue", rather than because the consumers demand their products themselves, without you trying to manipulate them or the market).

80% of my posts are sarcastic shit. sometimes i feel like being serious, most times i feel like dicking around. sorry.

i will tell you, however, that i do believe that Nintendo deserves their profits. they are the best company. you can think i am insane or irrational, i really don't mind. its fun to be irrational sometimes.

Boutros said:
angrypoolman said:
Boutros said:
angrypoolman said:
Boutros said:
Oh and that Survivor DVD Box makes it all so better.

hahaha. me and my friends are watching all the seasons over again in order. we are on season 9 right now. =]

It's too bad that some of them (most of them actually) are not on DVD :(

Season 9 - Vanuatu : I think that's the one I liked the less. It was still awesome because it's Survivor though.

What's your favorite season?

Mine would have to be Gabon I think.

And I'm so hyped for season 20 ---» ALL-STARS!!

favorite season has to be amazon. Amazon was always my favorite ever since it aired in 2003 (i think).

i remember not liking vanuatu so much when it aired, but watch it again.. trust me, it is a great season.

yea, i hate that most of them are not on dvd, but my friend bought some that somebody put on dvd, so technically, we have all the seasons up to china.

gabon was a great season. kenny, obviously, was my pick to win. i picked him to win first day, and i was happy to see he made it to the finale, but he kind of lost it near the end. he was way too cocky, same thing happened with tyson.

Yeah Kenny was cool most of the season but indeed got kind of too self confident at the end. He was my second favorite (Behind Sugar lol).

this conversation ends here.

angrypoolman said:
Akvod said:
angrypoolman said:

80% of my posts are sarcastic shit. sometimes i feel like being serious, most times i feel like dicking around. sorry.

i will tell you, however, that i do believe that Nintendo deserves their profits. they are the best company. you can think i am insane or irrational, i really don't mind. its fun to be irrational sometimes.

It's fine if you want to be irrational, but don't defend yourself as being rational O.o That just doesn't make sense... it's irrational *laugh*

Really, I don't understand you, and doubt you're being irrational or arrogant on purpose. If you really are, then why are you so defensive about me pointing it out? If you're trying to play a troll, you should play it for more than your OP. You also shouldn't get defensive yourself, the whole point of trolling is trying to get people offended, while you sit back and relax.

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
Boutros said:
angrypoolman said:
Boutros said:
angrypoolman said:
Boutros said:
Oh and that Survivor DVD Box makes it all so better.

hahaha. me and my friends are watching all the seasons over again in order. we are on season 9 right now. =]

It's too bad that some of them (most of them actually) are not on DVD :(

Season 9 - Vanuatu : I think that's the one I liked the less. It was still awesome because it's Survivor though.

What's your favorite season?

Mine would have to be Gabon I think.

And I'm so hyped for season 20 ---» ALL-STARS!!

favorite season has to be amazon. Amazon was always my favorite ever since it aired in 2003 (i think).

i remember not liking vanuatu so much when it aired, but watch it again.. trust me, it is a great season.

yea, i hate that most of them are not on dvd, but my friend bought some that somebody put on dvd, so technically, we have all the seasons up to china.

gabon was a great season. kenny, obviously, was my pick to win. i picked him to win first day, and i was happy to see he made it to the finale, but he kind of lost it near the end. he was way too cocky, same thing happened with tyson.

Yeah Kenny was cool most of the season but indeed got kind of too self confident at the end. He was my second favorite (Behind Sugar lol).

this conversation ends here.

ROFL ROFL

I liked Sugar. I hope she'll be in season 20. lolol

Don't worry angrypoolman, I understand your sarcasm.

dtewi said:

Ugh, arrogant much?

And the Angry Video Game Nerd completely dominates your setup.

eh, his NES and atari setup destroys mine for sure. But I haven't seen a lot of his SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, 360, XBOX, GC games..

He does have more consoles than I do..

I do think I have a better modern gaming set up than he does though.

You have to remember as well that he has a lot more money to spend on it. His whole AVGN thing earns him a bunch of money, and he uses that money to buy more games to review, not to mention games that were sent to him for free.

Remember he spent $400 dollars on 2 jaguar CDs?

Boutros said:
Don't worry angrypoolman, I understand your sarcasm.

lol, awesome, i always knew you did. so does patapon. his posts are hella funny too.

angrypoolman said:
supermario128 said:
Wow, that is a nice set up. How big is the TV? (32 inch)

yes, its 32

OK, that's what I have. It would be even better if you had a bigger TV. Get a 72".

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089