By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - you must see! slice the BAYONETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because BAYONETA is a rubbish game, so someone kill it:

And you can view full thread in this link:

http://bbs.levelup.cn/showtopic-885859-1.aspx

Around the Network

If you can't read it. He did that because the 360 version got a higher score.

NO NO NO, he did it because BAYONETA is rubbsih.

Watch an adult video is always better than playing this game.

First of all i thought blue ray disc could stand up to ANYTHING! Well it cant stand up to stupidity!

Second, again, sorry for sound like an asshole and i know 360 fans did this but its ALWAYS PS fans doing stupid shit like this, i know iv seen some 360 gamers do this, but cmon, i NEVER seen someone buy a game, break it just because it got a better score on the other system.

Oh and of course not, japanese dont like 360s :)

wow you have to be SUPER HARDCORE to break a game just becasue the other consoles version is better

Around the Network
Boneitis said:
If you can't read it. He did that because the 360 version got a higher score.

i read it

he didn't say anything about x360 version being better

he destroyed the disc because he didn't like the game

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

On the OP thread over there, he said "Ribbish game Bayonatta $550 for this piece of trash, let me destroy it to save humanity". He didn't go into detail on why it was so bad.

Others said he was being rash etc, and apparently he trashed UC2 also, but he said UC2 is different, "the main console version[sic] was strong, I could not find a reason to break it". (pg 2)

Quite a few support him saying this game is not even worth $5 (for pirated version). While someone said, if an action game like this is shit, then how can there be any other action game?

No one else seem to own the game there.

Just some dude over reacting.

whats with japan and slicing stuff?

@Garnett

X360 JP fanboy destroyed his ToV disc because it went to PS3 1 year later.

This guy breaking the disc was because he didn't like it apparently. Still stupid though. Should have sold it.

Thats Chinese dudes, that shit's not Kanji man, PRC Simplified Chinese. Hes probably in Japan or imported that disc.