By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turkish Star Wars OMFG

I've heard about this from someone thinking it's OMG AMAZING about once every six months... for the last three years.

I, for one, have had enough of Turkish Star Wars.

And fucking Turkey for that matter. Leave the Kurds alone.

Around the Network

I don't think it's amazing.....I think it's hilarious.

omg the part where "Luke" just wails on "Darth's" face is both sickening and hilarious at the same time.

Haha...they black out either the left or right side of screen...to show that he is cut in half...hahahaha.

The jumping on trampoline action is what gets me every time...I had never actually gotten to the end before though hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

My favorite part of that movie was the montage where they were working out and getting ready to fight, and they were walking around with rocks tied to their feet. It looked like the scene from Nacho Libre where there were training for their wrestling match. So stupid, but like a trainwreck, I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Around the Network

He has two noses. LMFAO. He kicked a rock like a soccer ball into the Turkish Darth Vader and the rock explodes on impact. That it funny, especially since I don't think it was meant to be funny.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i think my IQ dropped........