By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turkish Star Wars OMFG

Anybody who hasn't seen this needs to watch it right now. It is about the most hilarious thing I have personally ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYczbBlatA

Just so everyone knows, the guy in the wierd ass cloak is supposed to be Darth Vader, and the guy kicking everybody's ass is supposed to be Luke Skywalker.

Around the Network

I can't see anything =/. The Url doesn't work.

PS: I hope it doesn't make the Turkish people looking stupid otherwise Don Wii is going to kill ya;

It told me the link was malformed at first too, but I fixed it and it works fine for me now.

And the only thing it says about Turkish people is that their movies are fucking funny.

I gave up because it was stupid.

lmao you really should watch it all the way through or you don't get some of the best parts. Some of those start about 2 and a half minutes in.

Around the Network
Apostrovich said:
lmao you really should watch it all the way through or you don't get some of the best parts. Some of those start about 2 and a half minutes in.

I watched for 4 minutes. It didnt have any best parts.

You can't tell me that some Turkish guy leaping around on trampolines ripping giant teddy bears heads' off spliced with actual Star Wars scenes set to Indiana Jones music isn't funny. It looks like he's fighting the Technicolor Cookie Monster Squad.

Also, just because it's stupid doesn't mean it's not funny. 

i thought it was funny

lol funny, but I have something better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJo7zVXQr0

Already posted this a few months back but it's so awesome it deserves another look.

And to you people screaming lame: how can you saw something like this is bad that has Star Wars clips spliced in, Indiana Jones music, and a guy ripping someone's head off, throws it at someone else and then they explode?

Here's the epic final scene with all that.