Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What will be the secret game(s) for X360 at E3 set for release in 2010?

nofingershaha said:
my guess

Gears 3 for 2011
FF13 versus (if FF13 does well in the west, and that is if they release it in time)
Natal Launch titles with core games that would support it
Bungie New IP (or another Halo)
Avatars become more PSN Homelike
Youtube-like Support for custom vids of games (or just Youtube)

Who here feels Ken Kutaragi should have called the 360 a computer instead of the PS3, after all it is becoming more like it.

Natal titles that core games support will definetly be announced, we already know of one - Fable III.

I also think that the Avatar's are going to used in a more "PSN Home" way. I actually welcome the idea, but Microsoft has to do it right. I don't want to launch into a "now installing/loading" infested open area. Nice little "Community Spaces" (as i dub it) would be great.

Your the first person that i've seen mention Youtube-esque/Youtube support. I hadn't even thought of that. It'd be a really welcome addition if they could implement it right into the firmware, so it's supported by every game regardless of release.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Around the Network

Well, Jade Empire 2 I hope!

Personally, them dropping natal will be awesome.

Anyways:
Gears of War is a given
Halo Something or Another
Possibly some exclusive that will be announced early next year, but will be more looked into at E3
Some natal games, mainly non-core titles.

Epic already said Gears 3 was coming next gen, so i wont choose that for my list.

Lost Odyssey 2
Perfect Dark
Natal stuff

Carl2291 said:
Epic already said Gears 3 was coming next gen, so i wont choose that for my list.

No they said Unreal engine 4 would be next gen

Around the Network
CaptDS9E said:

Carl2291 said:

No they said Unreal engine 4 would be next gen

Didn't that Mike Capps guy say it would be next gen?

GTA V xbox exclusive lol.