By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars PSP - NA first week 12003

I'm sure it sold a lot of units on PSN so it wouldn't a MAJOR FLOP. However, we still need to talk about this since it totally wouldn't look good on NPD.

Maybe PSP is for "casuals" after all.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

Maybe because people aren't interested in a top-down perspective?

damn, it flop twice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
saicho said:

I'm sure it sold a lot of units on PSN

Well, NPD reported a total of 1 000 PSN cards for this game sold so the total is not that great. The piracy and a gimped port are to blame.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

psrock said:
damn, it flop twice.

LoL.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Because people don't like late port?

It's number 1 on the PSP PSN

and number 9 on my PS3 PSN

It's interesting to note that FFVII is below it on the PSP PSN and above it on PS3 PSN, which might mean that the sales via the PS3 PSN and Media Go are separate.

guess people dont like old style GTA

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

its called: the late port syndrome (TLPS).

it happened with bioshock on ps3, and several others. its natural, but i'm sure its higher if we count the downloaded versions, but i don't think it is much higher than that number....

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

I'm sure if you were to get data on piracy, this game would be running neck and neck with GT