By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed 2 online ADVERTS with just PS3 Logos's!! (anyone else?)!

Microsoft has done that with some multiplatforms -- such as Madden.

So it is not unprecedented. If you pay, you can get an advert like that.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

What wave?

@ithis

the red line thing that goes up n down

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@ithis

where it says ps3, i call it the wave, its only in the scee area in usa

i fully expect there to be 3 types of tv ads just like their was for NFS:Shift. An "exclusive 1 for the PS3, "exclusive" 1 for the 360 and a multiplatform 1.

Around the Network

@Darth and Sully: thanks for clarifying

But I don't see it in that teaser sully. Your post suggests that it should be in there. Am I wrong or am I blind?

@ithis

its at the END of the teaser

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth

Ok, that confirms it, I'm blind.
All i see is the face with the eyes, then a short white flash that goes into Assassin's Creed II, the release date, Ubisoft logo on the bottom right, rating (or something) in the bottom left, and that's how it ends. No wave.

Edit: Or are we not talking about the same teaser?

The video cuts it off, but right at the end you can see the ps3 logo & wave appear. Trust me I'm sure there is a teaser advert in the uk with ps3 branding on it

Ubisoft backed out of the original being exclusive due to the small ps3 userbase. @Carl2291